The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Stolen Valor is a community map for the Lone Star event.
The map features diagonal wall clusters and smaller ones with bush borders. Spawns are placed in a diamond-shape with the top and bottom points located at the edge of the map.
- When heading out towards the more open areas of the map, stay near a cactus to prevent your Brawler from being shot by a sharpshooter while you are moving.
- Short-ranged Brawlers should stay near the 2x2 walls with bush borders for cover.
- Long-ranged Brawlers should head into the center where there are less diagonal bushes, where it will be easier to hit enemy Brawlers since there are fewer walls that can be used to take cover.
- The map is not confined, so throwers will have a hard time competing with long-ranged Brawlers.
- The corner bushes are a good place to fall back to, as they also grow diagonally.
- The edge bushes grow towards two spawn points making them good camping locations for sharpshooters like Piper or Bea.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.