Stolen Valor is a community map for the Lone Star event.
The map features diagonal wall clusters and smaller ones with bush borders. Spawns are placed in a diamond-shape with the top and bottom points located at the edge of the map. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- When heading out towards the more open areas of the map, stay near a cactus to prevent you from being shot by a sharpshooter while you are moving.
- Short-ranged Brawlers should stay near the 2x2 walls with bush borders for cover.
- Long-ranged Brawlers should head into the center where there are less diagonal bushes, where it will be easier to hit enemy Brawlers since there are fewer walls that can be used to take cover.
- The map is not confined, so throwers will have a hard time competing with long-ranged Brawlers.
- The corner bushes are a good place to fall back to, as they also grow diagonally. However, the bushes adjacent to them touch the borders, so any ambushers can use this to their advantage.
- The edge bushes grow towards two spawn points making them good camping locations for sharpshooters like Piper or Bea.
- On 23/10/19, Stolen Valor was added to the game.
- On 23/1/20, Stolen Valor was removed from the game.