The map is split into three lanes with narrow passageways in-between. The map uniquely features both types of bushes which affects the effectiveness of certain Gadgets such as Rosa's Grow Light. Presents are found on either end of the map with a bush cluster growing in an arc facing the central lakes.
- Going in-between the lakes is risky and provides little value. Only control the center if enemies are doing so.
- The left lane opens up immediately, this poses a disadvantage for short-ranged Brawlers.
- The right lane contains a small wall formation and bushes Brawlers can take cover in as it opens up. Heavyweights can use this to capture a present and throw it to the opposite lane once they get close enough.
- Darryl can skip 7+ tiles if they travel across both lakes using their Super. From there, he can support teammates or be the one to capture the present for their teammates.
- Brawlers can use wall clusters in the left lane to trap enemies from moving there immediately. This is more effective with burst Brawlers.