Stock Crash is a community map for the Gem Grab event.
Stock Crash was a friendly game exclusive map and not available to play in the regular rotation due to a rotation error.
The map has a distinct layout of four patches of lengthy bushes for stealthy movement. Near the outer parts of the lakes are launch pads that launch Brawlers diagonally to separate lanes. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Stay in the bushes with the rest of your team and periodically push against the opposing team.
- Do not stay in the middle without any means of escaping, as there is not much cover for Brawlers to use.
- Checking the bushes is difficult for ranged Brawlers because they're aligned diagonally. Check parts separately and don't move further in unless a heavyweight is there supporting you.
- Darryl can utilize his Super over the lakes to surprise-ambush enemy gem carriers and supporters.
- Use the launch pads only when teammates are already controlling the middle section of the map, unless you are a high-damaging Brawler like Shelly or Bull and can take on multiple people at a close range.
- Long-ranged Brawlers can snipe enemies across lakes. Use this to get a few hits off of enemies that have just respawned.
- Rosa's Grow Light Gadget can connect bushes, adding cover and increasing the chances of a successful ambush.
- On 26/6/19, Stock Crash was added to the game.
- On 29/8/19, Stock Crash was removed from the game.