Stock Crash is a community map for the Gem Grab event.
Stock Crash was a friendly game exclusive map and not available to play in the regular rotation.
The map has a distinct layout of four patches of lengthy bushes for stealthy movement. Near the outer parts of the lakes are launch pads that launch Brawlers diagonally to separate lanes.
- Stay in the bushes with the rest of your team and periodically push against the opposing team.
- Do not stay in the middle without any means of escaping, as there is not much cover for Brawlers to use.
- Checking the bushes is difficult for ranged Brawlers because they're aligned diagonally. Check parts separately and don't move further in unless a heavyweight is there supporting you.
- Use the launch pads only when teammates are already controlling the middle section of the map.
- Long-ranged Brawlers can snipe enemies across lakes, use this to get a few hits off of enemies that have just respawn.