Stardust Storm is a community map for the Gem Grab event.
The team spawns 6 tiles away from the back wall instead of spawning right next to the wall as in most Gem Grab maps. Behind each team is a launch pad with a clump of bushes on the side. The center of the map is surrounded by a rough circle shape with openings south-west and north-east of the gem mine. The circle shape is made mostly of a curving clump of bushes on each side and a small lake surrounded by walls. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Sharpshooters and medium-ranged Brawlers can snipe enemies on the sides.
- Tanks can use the bushes to ambush enemies. However, they are not recommended because players at high ranks are alert and also check bushes for hiding enemies.
- Most people will use anti-tanks on this map, so having an Assassin like Mortis, Edgar or Buzz on your team may be a good choice.
- Support Brawlers should move upwards in the left lane to take down incoming enemies.
- Throwers can use the walls just below or beside the mine to control the middle. However, beware of Brawlers with wall-breaking abilities.
- Pam can place her healing turret behind the wall just below the mine. When your teammates are at low health, they can come over to their, heal up, and continue the fight.
- Penny's mortar or Mr. P's porter spawner can be placed behind the walls just below the mine to constantly damage and/or annoy the enemies.
- On 16/06/21, Stardust Storm was added to the game.
- On 25/08/21, Stardust Storm was removed from the game.