Star Points are a currency that can be earned by achieving certain ranks for any Brawler and at the end of every Trophy League season and Power League season or through certain challenges. Star Points are used to buy exclusive skins and Brawl Boxes in the form of Big Boxes and Mega Boxes.
- At the end of each Trophy season, Brawlers above 500 Trophies lose some trophies during the season reset. Star Points are awarded in exchange for them.
- Star Points are also rewarded when achieving certain ranks for Brawlers:
- Rank 10: 100 Star Points
- Rank 15: 200 Star Points
- Rank 20: 300 Star Points
- Rank 25: 400 Star Points
- Rank 30: 500 Star Points
- Rank 35: 600 Star Points
- Star Points are awarded for playing Power League. At the end of the Power League season (which differs from the Trophy League season), Star Points are awarded according to the highest league the player has reached for that Season.
- Star Points are also awarded through Brawl Stars Championship Challenges and other special challenges as an award for winning some stages
Brawl Boxes are seen in the shop after every trophy season reset or at the end or start of some challenges. There are two types of boxes which can be bought: Mega Boxes and Big Boxes. Mega Boxes provide more value per Star Points; however, both deals can be bought once. After buying them, you cannot buy them again and you have to wait for the next arrival. However, these deals do not replace Star Skin deals, which normally refresh every day.
The cost of each box offer is as follows:
- Big Box: 500 Star Points
- Mega Box: 1500 Star Points
- 2x Mega Box: 3000 Star Points (end of challenges only)
Star Points can be used to buy Star Skins, which cost anywhere from 500 Star Points to 50000 Star Points. Power League skins must be unlocked before becoming available for purchase for Star Points via special Power League quests. Each Power League season has an exclusive Star Skin, and if not unlocked during the season cannot be purchased at any time in the future. If unlocked through Power League Season quests, it will act as a normal Star Skin and rotate through the shop. Like other skins, Star Skins regularly rotate in the Shop if you have unlocked the corresponding Brawler for it and have completed the quest in Power League.
The Star Skins which are available in Brawl Stars right now are: