Square Off is an official map for the Brawl Ball event.
The map is fairly open, with walls forming a square ring from the center including staggered arrangements of walls and bushes aside it, with some cactus and skull accessories near them. The middle lane is about vertically and horizontally open, forming a path in the shape of a plus. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Because there are a lot of walls and the pathways are very narrow, wall-breakers have an easier time controlling it.
- Heavyweights and assassins are useful on this map because of how narrow and closed it is.
- Rico and Sprout are just some Brawlers who can utilize walls to perform hard-to-dodge attacks and overall area control.
- Lou can use his Super to make maneuverability very difficult in the already-challenging layout of this map.
- Having at least one thrower teammate is recommended to counter enemy throwers. Barley works best in Brawl Ball but Tick's longer range gives him a slight advantage.
- Colt's Silver Bullet Gadget can clear many obstacles, changing the arrangements of them to his team's advantage. Brock's Rocket Fuel Gadget is more limited to walls directly in front of Brock, but he can clear more walls and obstacles directly perpendicular to himself (because Silver Bullet only clears obstacles in its narrow width).
- Jacky is useful because of lots of walls she can easily attack enemy's hiding or healing.
- On 15/12/20, Square Off was added to the game.
- On 27/1/21, Square Off was removed from the game.