Sprout is a Mythic Brawler that attacks by throwing a ball of seeds over cover that travels forwards around the floor and bounces off walls. If the ball makes contact with enemies, or after a set period of time, it explodes to deal area damage. Its Super allows Sprout to throw a Super Seed, creating a large barrier when it lands. Its Gadget, Garden Mulcher, allows Sprout to consume a nearby bush and heal a significant amount of health. Its first Star Power, Overgrowth, increases the blast radius of its main attack every five seconds. Its second Star Power, Photosynthesis, grants it a shield while being in a bush and for a short time after leaving it.
Attack: Seed BombSprout lobs over a ball of seeds that explodes when it makes contact with an enemy. If it does not hit an enemy, it will travel a few tiles further and bounce off of walls before exploding. The seed travels farther when bouncing off of walls.
Super: HedgeSprout throws its Super Seed to create a hedge barrier that can block both your enemies' and your allies' path. It creates a 5-block cross pattern from the center of the seed. However, if there are nearby walls to where the seed was planted, the hedge will grow towards them and connect with the walls, allowing Sprout to plant up to 17 tiles of hedge. As with any obstacle, this one can be destroyed by certain Supers. These hedges can also be destroyed by Brawlers with invulnerability bubbles.
The hedges will disappear after 10 seconds, and using another Super will not cancel the previous hedges. If a Brawler is in the way of the hedges when they grow, the Brawler will be moved out of the way. The hedges will also destroy any bushes that they grow over on the map.
Gadget: Garden MulcherWhen Sprout is in close proximity to a bush, it can "eat" the bush to restore 2000 health, destroying the bush in the process.
OvergrowthSprout gains a charge bar that takes 5 seconds to fully charge, and when it is charged the blast radius of Sprout's next main attack is increased by ~40%. After the main attack is used, Sprout's charge bar resets. Unlike other charging bars, Sprout's Overgrowth's bar does not require three ammo to start charging.
PhotosynthesisWhile in a bush, Sprout gets a shield that reduces all damage taken by 30%. After exiting the bushes, it keeps the shield for another 3 seconds.
- Sprout's Seed Bombs move slowly in the air and also cannot be fired at Sprout's feet. As a result, it is very difficult for Sprout to attack enemies that are chasing it unless nearby walls are used to assist them.
- Sprout can prevent enemies from escaping the poison gas in Showdown with its Super, making enemies take more damage and potentially knocking them out.
- Sprout's Super can also be utilized to block off vital choke points, effectively leaving only one or two passages for enemy Brawlers to walk through. This could cause them to clump together, allowing for an effective team wipe.
- Sprout's Super can block the Siege robot from reaching the IKE, effectively nullifying the threat for as long as the barrier lasts. During this time, it also blocks any non-thrower projectiles and melee attacks from enemy Brawlers attempting to attack the IKE.
- Sprout’s main attack radius can damage multiple enemies, especially if it has their Overgrowth Star Power equipped. Hitting multiple opponents charges its Super faster, so always take advantage of the situation if enemy Brawlers clump together.
|Spawning||In The Lead||Receiving Damage||Defeating An Enemy||Defeated||Attacking||Activating A Super|
"Job done. Have a nice day."
"Returning to dock."
"I like trees."
- Sprout became available to play in the Training Cave.
- Sprout became available to play in matches.
- Brawlers with invulnerability bubbles can now destroy the walls generated by Hedge.
- Sprout's Garden Mulcher healing was decreased to 2000 (from 3000).
- Sprout's Overgrowth explosion radius increase effect was decreased by 50%.
- Sprout's Star Power Photosynthesis was added.
- Sprout's main attack damage was decreased to 940 (from 1000).
- The Tropical Sprout skin was added.
- Sprout's Overgrowth now takes 5 seconds to charge but the increased explosion radius is always applied.
- The number of hits necessary to charge its Super was increased to 5 (from 4).
|General||Home • Beginner's Guide • Game Version History|
|Brawlers||Common||Shelly • Nita • Colt • Bull • Jessie • Brock • Dynamike • Bo • Tick • 8-BIT • Emz|
|Rare||El Primo • Barley • Poco • Rosa|
|Super Rare||Rico • Darryl • Penny • Carl • Jacky|
|Epic||Piper • Pam • Frank • Bibi • Bea • Nani|
|Mythic||Mortis • Tara • Gene • Max • Mr. P • Sprout|
|Legendary||Spike • Crow • Leon • Sandy|
|Chromatic||Gale • Surge|
|Events||3v3||Bounty • Gem Grab • Heist • Brawl Ball • Siege • Hot Zone • Present Plunder|
|Solo||Showdown • Takedown • Lone Star|
|Special||Big Game • Robo Rumble • Boss Fight • Super City Rampage|
|Competitive||Power Play • Championship Challenge|
|Items||Coins • Tokens • Power Points • Gems • Trophies • Experience • Star Points • Tickets|
|Gameplay||Modifiers • Maps • Loading Screen Hints • Training Cave • Brawl Pass • Pins|
|Available content appears in blue. Unavailable or removed content appears in gray and are kept for historical purposes.|