Sprout is a Mythic Brawler that attacks by throwing a ball of seeds over cover that bounces around on the ground. If the ball makes contact with enemies, or after a set period of time, it explodes to deal area damage. Its Super allows Sprout to throw a super seed, creating a large barrier when it lands. Its Gadget, Garden Mulcher, allows Sprout to consume a nearby bush and heal a significant amount of health. Its first Star Power, Overgrowth, increases the blast radius of its main attack when it does not explode on contact. Its second Star Power, Photosynthesis, grants it a shield while being in a bush and for a short time after leaving it.
Attack: Seed BombSprout lobs over a ball of seeds that explodes when it makes contact with an enemy. If it does not hit an enemy, it will travel a few tiles further and bounce off of walls before exploding. The seed travels farther when bouncing off of walls.
Super: HedgeSprout throws its Super Seed to create a hedge barrier that can block both your enemies' and your allies' path. It creates a 5-block cross pattern from the center of the seed. However, if there are nearby walls to where the seed was planted, the hedge will grow towards them and connect with the walls, allowing Sprout to plant up to 17 tiles of hedge. As with any obstacle, this one can be destroyed by certain Supers. These hedges can also be destroyed by Brawlers with invulnerability bubbles.
The hedges will disappear after 10 seconds, and using another Super will not cancel the previous hedges. If a Brawler is in the way of the hedges when they grow, the Brawler will be moved out of the way. The hedges will also destroy any bushes that they grow over on the map.
Gadget: Garden MulcherWhen Sprout is in close proximity to a bush, it can "eat" the bush to restore 2000 health, destroying the bush in the process.
OvergrowthThe blast radius of Sprout's main attack increases by ~40% after it explodes without direct contact with enemies or damageable objects.
PhotosynthesisWhile in a bush, Sprout gets a shield that reduces all damage taken by 30%. After exiting the bushes, it keeps the shield for another 3 seconds.
- Sprout's Seed Bombs move slowly in the air and also cannot be fired at Sprout's feet. As a result, it is very difficult for Sprout to attack enemies that are chasing it unless nearby walls are used to assist them.
- Sprout can prevent enemies from escaping the poison gas in Showdown with its Super, making enemies take more damage and potentially knocking them out.
- Sprout's Super can block the Siege robot from reaching the IKE, effectively nullifying the threat for as long as the barrier lasts. During this time, it also blocks any non-thrower projectiles and melee attacks from enemy Brawlers attempting to attack the IKE.
- Sprout’s main attack radius can damage multiple enemies, especially if he has his Overgrowth Star Power equipped. Hitting multiple opponents charges his Super faster, so always take advantage of the situation if enemy brawlers clump together.
|Start Of Battles||When In The Lead||Once Hurt||Getting A Kill||When Dying||When Attacking||When Using A Super|
"Job done. Have a nice day."
"Returning to dock."
"I like trees."
- Sprout was available to play in the Training Cave.
- Sprout was available to play in matches.
- Brawlers with invulnerability bubbles can now destroy the walls generated by Hedge.
- Sprout's Garden Mulcher healing was decreased to 2000 (from 3000).
- Sprout's Overgrowth explosion radius increase effect was decreased by 50%.
- Sprout's 2nd Star Power, Photosynthesis, was added to the game.
- Sprout's main attack damage was decreased to 940 (from 1000).
- The Tropical Sprout skin was added.
|General||Home • Beginner's Guide • Brawl Stars Championship • Game Version History|
|Brawlers||Common||Shelly • Nita • Colt • Bull • Jessie • Brock • Dynamike • Bo • Tick • 8-BIT • Emz|
|Rare||El Primo • Barley • Poco • Rosa|
|Super Rare||Rico • Darryl • Penny • Carl • Jacky|
|Epic||Piper • Pam • Frank • Bibi • Bea • Nani|
|Mythic||Mortis • Tara • Gene • Max • Mr. P • Sprout|
|Legendary||Spike • Crow • Leon • Sandy|
|Events||Bounty • Gem Grab • Heist • Showdown • Duo Showdown • Brawl Ball • Siege • Big Game • Robo Rumble • Boss Fight • Lone Star • Takedown • Present Plunder • Hot Zone • Power Play|
|Items||Coins • Tokens • Power Points • Tickets • Gems • Trophies • Experience • Star Points|
|Gameplay||Modifiers • Maps • Loading Screen Hints • Training Cave • Brawl Pass • Pins|