Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Spring Onions is a community map for the Heist event.
The middle of the map has a Z-like long bush pathing the two safes. The side lanes of the map have two long bushes each. Between the lanes are smaller wall clusters.
- Note that the left lane will be harder to take control of as it is an offensive lane for your team. On the contrary, the right lane is the defensive lane for your team and will be easier to take control of. However, if the right lane is lost, it will be easy for the enemy team to ambush you and your safe, so win that lane at all costs.
- Throwers should stick behind the center fence in the middle lane, since they'll be better to either defend or push forward.
- Sharpshooters can check the bushes in the side lanes but not in the middle lane. Heavyweights should move in from here.
- As a short-ranged Brawler pick off enemies near the lane wall clusters for cover.
- On 16/6/21, Spring Onions was added to the game. Spring Onions was featured in the Season 3 Power League as a Heist map.