The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Split Second is an official map for the Heist event.
The map includes notably open side lanes with a diagonal bush cluster in the center. Two lakes block Brawlers from moving directly across the map.
- Long-ranged Brawlers such as Colt and Brock can reach the safe from across the water, saving valuable time. If they need protection, they can hide behind the outer barrels.
- Darryl's Super allows him to roll across the lakes to get to the enemy safe quickly.
- Close-ranged Brawlers can be a good defense on this map. Take note of the fact there aren't many bushes in this map so they won't be good on offense (except for Darryl as discussed above).
- If you play Jessie and spawn her turret near the safe and attack, you'll deal lots of damage to the safe.
- Use throwers to distance yourself from close-ranged Brawlers, and attack the safe if you can guarantee a burst on it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.