Split Second is an official map for the Heist event.
The map includes notably open side lanes with a diagonal bush cluster in the center. Two lakes block Brawlers from moving directly across the map. The map is wide open in the middle and less so near the safes and towards the borders. The map itself is diagonally symmetrical.
- Long-ranged Brawlers such as Colt and Brock can reach the safe from across the water, saving valuable time. If they need protection, they can hide behind the outer barrels.
- Darryl's Super allows him to roll across the lakes to get to the enemy safe quickly.
- Close-ranged Brawlers can be a good defense on this map. Take note of the fact there aren't many bushes in this map so they won't be good on offense (except for Darryl as discussed above).
- Jessie can be a good choice on this map. A turret thrown over the water has the potential to be a big threat to the enemy's safe.
- Use throwers to distance yourself from close-ranged Brawlers, and attack the safe if you can guarantee a burst on it.
- If long-range combat is not applicable or otherwise impossible, rely on fast Brawlers to advance across the battlefield and attack the safe.
- Sprout can block an enterence and force enemies to come out of the other side, and while its teammates are attacking the safe, he can defeat the enemy easily since they are bunched up.
- On 29/1/19, Split Second was added to the game.
- On 21/5/19, Split Second was removed from the game.