Split Difference is an official map for the Knockout event.
The map is split diagonally by a wall cluster. The sides have L-shaped fencing with small bush pathways in-between. Lining the center walls are rope fences facing horizontally. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Brock and Colt can be great on this map, due to their capabilities of wall breaking with their respective Gadgets, making it easier to attack the enemy team.
- If there are no wall-breakers, throwers will have an easy time taking control of the map.
- Rico and Colonel Ruffs can bounce shots off the diagonal wall, making enemy advancement tricky. However, should the enemy successfully advance, it will be hard to defend against them.
- Edgar and Mortis are both natural thrower counters but struggle against Brock. Only attack enemies if you have a clear advantage. In cases against Tick, Edgar should waste Tick's Gadgets quickly in order to make use of his Supers.
- On 7/4/21, Split Difference was added to the game.
- On 16/6//21, Split Difference was removed from the game.