Split is a community map for the Hot Zone event.
The map contains two zones with a thick diagonal wall splitting the map in half. The left lane has bushes that curve inward towards the zone with an entrance to the sides of the center wall cluster. The right lane has small horizontal walls Brawlers can use to fall back from.
- Brawlers that can jump over the central wall cluster like Brock with his Rocket Laces Gadget can jump over the wall to reach another zone.
- Throwers can stay back and control zones single-handedly because of how confined they are. Once enemies retreat they should move further behind the walls while staying inside the zone.
- Jessie can pressure Brawlers while they enter through the sides with the use of their Super. She can place it close enough to the enemy's walls so her Energize Star Power can be used to heal it continually.
- Destroying the central wall cluster is not recommended. When choosing to do so, destroy only the bottom left portion to stop enemies from abusing it.
- The left bush cluster should be used by short to medium-ranged Brawlers to bait control Brawlers to waste ammo. Head into the zone once they do, zoning them to lose control.
- Bibi's fast movement speed and threatening swings make her great at zoning. Her Home Run Star Power boosts her speed to a point where this strategy is not needed before heading in.
- Bull's Super can also destroy the bushes on the enemy team side if you don't want the Enemy Team sneaking up on you and having an advantage over you by control of the right side.
- On 2/7/20, Split was added to the game.
- On 11/11/20, the environment of Split had changed to Snowtel theme from Arcade theme.
- On 27/1/21, the environment of Split had changed to Bandstand theme from Snowtel theme.
- On 15/3/21, Split was featured in the Season 1 Power League as a Hot Zone map.
- On 20/3/21, Split was featured in the March Brawl Stars Championship Challenge as a Stage IV map.
- On 7/4/21, the environment of of Split had changed to Bazaar theme from Bandstand theme.