Split is a community map for the Hot Zone event.
The map contains two zones with a thick diagonal wall splitting the map in half. The left lane has bushes that curve inward towards the zone with an entrance to the sides of the center wall cluster. The right lane has small horizontal walls Brawlers can use to fall back from.
- Brawlers that can jump over the central wall cluster like Brock with his Rocket Laces Gadget or Dynamike with his Dyna Jump Star Power can jump over the wall to reach another zone.
- Gale can use his Spring Ejector Gadget to jump over the wall leading to the hot zone generally occupied by the enemy team, allowing himself and even shorter range high-health brawlers to control the zone much more easily than normal.
- Frank's high health and range can be used to successfully control a zone, and combined with his speed can deny access to the many throwers by dodging. Especially when paired with healers like Poco, he is very hard to defeat when on a zone.
- Surge is a viable choice on this map due the abundance of throwers. He can use his super to jump over the walls to a zone, to get closer to vulnerable brawlers like Dynamike, or to escape a threatening situation. He can also use his Power Shield Gadget to protect himself from certain attacks and to instantly make a comeback with fully reloaded ammo.
- Rico and Colonel Ruffs can be used to control the right zone, as they can bounce their shots off of the wall of the map on the right into the bushes, so that most enemies (besides throwers) can not take control of the zone that way. This is made even more effective if Rico equips his Super Bouncy Star Power.
- Throwers can stay back and control zones single-handedly because of how confined they are. Once enemies retreat they should move further behind the walls while staying inside the zone.
- Jessie can pressure Brawlers while they enter through the sides with the use of their Super. She can place it close enough to the enemy's walls so her Energize Star Power can be used to heal it continually.
- Destroying the central wall cluster is not recommended. When choosing to do so, destroy only the bottom left portion to stop enemies from abusing it.
- Frank's Super can be used to ambush and stun the enemies behind the wall so Frank and teammates can finish the enemies.
- Using Bull's Super to destroy the walls is definitely not recommended as it can destroy 90+% of the walls, though you should destroy the bushes if needed
- The left bush cluster should be used by short to medium-ranged Brawlers to bait control Brawlers to waste ammo. Head into the zone once they do, zoning them to lose control.
- Bibi's fast movement speed and threatening swings make her great at zoning. Her Home Run Star Power boosts her speed to a point where this strategy is not needed before heading in.
- Bull's Super can also destroy the bushes on the enemy team side if you don't want the Enemy Team sneaking up on you and having an advantage over you by control of the right side.
- Bonnie can be useful due to her jumping super. This lets her ambush and kill enemies across the map.
- On 02/07/20, Split was added to the game.
- On 11/11/20, the environment of Split had changed from the Arcade theme to the Snowtel theme.
- On 27/01/21, the environment of Split had changed from the Snowtel theme to the Bandstand theme.
- On 15/03/21, Split was featured in the Season 1 Power League as a Hot Zone map.
- On 20/03/21, Split was featured in the March Brawl Stars Championship Challenge as a Stage IV map.
- On 07/04/21, the environment of Split had changed from the Bandstand theme to the Bazaar theme. Split was once again featured in the Season 2 Power League as a Hot Zone map.
- On 16/06/21, Split was once again featured in the Season 3 Power League as a Hot Zone map.
- On 18/06/21, Split was featured in the June Brawl Stars Championship as a Stage III map.
- On 25/08/21, Split was no longer featured in the Season 4 Power League as a Hot Zone map.
- On 27/10/21, the environment of Split had changed from the Bazaar theme to the Brawlywood theme. Split was once again featured in the Season 5 Power League as a Hot Zone map.
- On 26/11/21, Split was featured in the Brawl Stars World Finals 2021 as a Round 1 map against Queen Nai vs Trick Of China.
- On 27/11/21, Split was featured in the Brawl Stars World Finals 2021 as a Round 1 map against AC Milan Qlash vs NOVA Esports.
- On 28/11/21, Split was featured in the Brawl Stars World Finals 2021 as a Quarterfinals map against Queen Nai vs NAVI, and as a Semi-finals map against INTZ vs NAVI.
- On 16/12/21, Split was once again featured in the Season 6 Power League as a Hot Zone map.
- On 01/03/22, Split was removed from the game. Split was no longer featured in the Season 7 Power League as a Hot Zone map.
- On 27/04/22, Split was added back to the game. The environment of Split had changed from the Brawlywood theme to the Stunt Show theme.
- On 03/06/22, Split was featured in the June Brawl Stars Championship Challenge as a Stage II map.
- On 18/06/22, Split was featured in the Throwers' Challenge as a Stage II map.