Splash Out is an official map for the Knockout event.
The map has poison gas with a healing pad in 2 of the corners and covered by 3x1 walls next to it with bushes on the opposite end. There is a 5x1 fence between the corners with some barrels slightly below it, the barrels have some crates next to them with a 4x3 bush below them. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- In the corners are healing pads that heal anything, including turrets for 500 health if they are in it. This makes the popular Bo-Nani combo a useful strategy. However, a team with their Super Totem Gadget will be vulnerable to ambushes, especially from throwers.
- Tick can control the side openings and block the enemy's path.
- Note that poison gas has gradual damage and when the poison gas starts appearing the healing pads will not be able to counter its damage.
- Surge with his Power Surge Gadget can teleport across the center lake to ambush enemy throwers or sharpshooters. He is vulnerable to Brock though.
- On 16/6/21, Splash Out was added to the game.