The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Spinning Solo (originally called Solo) is a community map for the Lone Star event.
The map is dotted with lakes and pointed bushes. The bottom left and top right corner are heavily bushed with thinner walls bordering the edges.
- Heavyweights work best near the center where there are more bushes and fewer lakes.
- Sharpshooters should use the lakes for protection. The larger lakes are found in the map's outskirts.
- Throwers should move further out into the L-like walls area.
- The risk of ambushing in the edge bushes is rather slim because of how thin these bushes are. These bushes are a good safety net to fall back to.
- Darryl can camp inside bushes near the lakes until a Brawlers spawns near it as well. This works best in the bottom left and top right lake where there are double spawns.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.