The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Spinning Solo (originally called Solo) is a community map for the Lone Star event.
- The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- The lakes and spawn points are in a circular shape.
- Sandy is useful due to his wide range, high health and damage output. His super is useful to hide from enemies. His gadget is useful to heal if his on low health. His first star power Rude Sands is useful to damage enemies and they can not heal. His second star power Healing Winds is useful to heal him if his on low health.
- Bea is useful due to her high damage output. Her super is useful to slow down enemies and kill them. Her gadget is useful to get rid of someone. Her first star power Insta Beeload is useful to kill a brawler if you missed. Her second star power Honey Coat is useful to stay alive if you've been poisoned.
- Leon is useful in this map due to his moderate health and high damage at close range, there are just enough bushes for him to ambush someone. His super is great to kill a brawler if he's on low health or run away if you're on low health. His gadget is useful to confuse someone and kill them. His first star power Smoke Trails is useful to escape if you're on low health. His second star power Invisiheal is useful to heal if you're on low health.
- Crow is useful due to his poisoning allowing enemies not to heal. His super is useful to go at someone with low health or fly away if you're on low health. His gadget is useful to protect Crow if he's on low health. His first star power Extra Toxic is useful to maybe survive. His second star power Carrion Crow is useful to finish people off.
- Gene could also be an useful brawler due to his wide spread and high damage output.
- Piper is also useful because this map is open-wide map. She can use her super to run away from enemies when she has low health.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.