Spinning Solo (originally called Solo) is a community map for the Lone Star event.
The map is dotted with lakes and pointed bushes. The bottom left and top right corners are heavily bushed with thinner walls bordering the edges. There are numerous lanes that vary in width and openness. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Heavyweights work best near the center where there are more bushy areas and fewer lakes. However, there still are areas that are very open and can lead to you getting defeated by sharpshooters, so staying near bushes and taking direct routes is essential.
- Sharpshooters should use the lakes for protection. The larger lakes are found in the map's outskirts.
- Throwers should move further out into the L-like walls area.
- The risk of ambushing in the edge bushes is rather slim because of how thin these bushes are. These bushes are a good safety net to fall back to.
- Darryl can camp inside bushes near the lakes until a Brawlers spawns near it as well. This works best in the bottom left and top right lake where there are double spawns.
- Use the edges of the walls to avoid shots that go into the bush to have a chance of ambushing others.
- On 23/10/19, Solo was added to the game.
- On 18/12/19, Solo was renamed to Spinning Solo.
- On 23/1/20, Spinning Solo was removed from the game.