Sparring Match is a community map for the Siege event.
The map has several wall clusters at the sides, but has an open center. There are some bushes at the sides between the walls. The Siege IKEs have a thin barrier protecting them from frontal attacks.
- Once your lane is controlled, stay within one of the top bushes to scout enemy Brawlers as they respawn.
- The open center is more fit for high spread Brawlers such as Pam and Emz that can stay behind the wall cluster on the right when falling back.
- The IKE barrier is rather thin, destroying it has little value.
- The side lanes are more confined, Tick and Barley can block off the small openings forcing Brawlers to move through the center lane where their teammates can handle them.
- The wall clusters in this map are placed diagonally, making them an effective defense mechanism for short-ranged Brawlers.