Snowball Fight (originally called Tiny Town) is an official map for the Hot Zone event.
The map features 3 zones and 4x1 metal and rope fencing. The zones are placed diagonally, making one zone closer to each team. Bushes are placed behind rope fencing allowing Brawlers to defend themselves while they stay back to protect a zone. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Control the middle zone first as you can use the middle zone to reach both the left and right zones with your attacks, making them easily accessible should you want to cross.
- Brawlers can stay in a zone, bushes, and behind rope fencing in the side lanes. This is very important for long-ranged Brawlers that need this safety net to protect themselves against short-ranged Brawlers.
- Try to control 2 zones at a time, and after you control one zone have one Brawler stay back to support and the other try to take control of the 3rd.
- If your team doesn't have the damage output needed to take out certain Brawlers, retreat and send one Brawler there periodically to gather a few points.
- The center zone is great for high-spread Brawlers such as Pam and Poco. medium spread Brawlers should work their way to the side zones.
- Bo, 8-BIT, and Bibi have abilities to protect themselves from Brawlers poking them from behind the fences. 8-BIT can use his Cheat Cartridge Gadget to switch zones once they raise the zone's flag.
- Throwers like Barley and Sprout can hide behind the walls near there side to help get control of the side.
- On 02/07/20, Tiny Town was added to the game.
- On 22/10/20, Tiny Town was removed from the game.
- On 11/11/20, Tiny Town was added back to the game. Tiny Town was renamed to Snowball Fight. The environment of Snowball Fight had changed from the Arcade theme to the Snowtel theme.
- On 27/01/21, Snowball Fight was removed from the game.