The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Sneaky Fields is a community map for the Brawl Ball event.
The ball starts in the middle, hidden by the bushes. The players start on opposite sides of the ball with a small barrier in front of them. Each team has a 3 tile wide goal opening.
- Bull is an ideal Brawler for this map, given his Super to destroy obstacles. Once your Super is charged up, aim straight for the middle of the two barriers that block the goal. This will make it much easier for your teammates to score a goal.
- Shelly and Brock are also decent Brawlers for this map because they can destroy walls and barrels to clear the opposing obstacles, clearing the way for their teammates.
- Barley and Dynamike are useful for defeating opponents behind the main wall.
- Jessie can also be useful for their bounce shots as the center is narrow and confined.
- Sprout can use its Super to block the fastest route to the goal for the enemy team, making the enemy team take the long route. This allows your team get the ball faster than the enemy.
- Darryl can use his super super after shooting the ball forward to get to the goal. The side lanes help Darryl with this and since the walls aren't in his way. He can easily surpass opponents.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.