Sneaky Fields is a community map for the Brawl Ball event.
The ball starts in the middle, right next to the bushes that form an H. The players start on opposite sides of the ball with a small barrier in front of them. Each team has a 3 tile wide goal opening. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Bull is an ideal Brawler for this map, given that his Super can destroy obstacles. Once you have your Super, aim straight for the middle of the two barriers that block the goal. This will make it much easier for your teammates to score a goal.
- Shelly and Brock are also decent Brawlers for this map because they can destroy walls and barrels to clear the opposing obstacles, clearing the way for their teammates.
- Barley and Dynamike are useful for defeating opponents behind the main wall.
- Sprout can use its Super to block the fastest route to the goal for the enemy team, making the enemy team take the long route. This allows your team get the ball faster than the enemy.
- Darryl can use his Super after shooting the ball forward to get to the goal. The side lanes help Darryl with this and since the barriers aren't in his way. He can easily surpass opponents.
- Spike is a great brawler to search the left and right lanes of the grass for any enemies trying to sneak up on him, as well as his gadget Popping Pincushion can identify where an enemy is in the grass.
- The abundance of bushes is great for Rosa. Connect the bottom bushes to the main area of bushes with your Grow Light Gadget for maximum stealth with Rosa. One can also use her Unfriendly Bushes Gadget and walk up to any brawlers that when slowed are vulnerable, such as most sharpshooters or throwers.
- On 27/9/18, Sneaky Fields was added to the game.
- On 5/12/18, Sneaky Fields was widened by 4 tiles.
- On 26/6/19, Sneaky Fields was removed from the game.
- On 29/8/19, Sneaky Fields was added back to the game.
- On 18/12/19, Sneaky Fields was removed from the game.
- On 10/9/20, Sneaky Fields was added back to the game.
- On 21/11/20, Sneaky Fields was featured in the Brawl Stars World Finals 2020.
- On 15/3/21, Sneaky Fields was featured in the Season 1 Power League as a Brawl Ball map.
- On 20/3/21, Sneaky Fields was featured in the March Brawl Stars Championship Challenge as a Stage V map.
- On 7/4/21, Sneaky Fields was once again featured in the Season 2 Power League as a Brawl Ball map.
- On 16/6/21, Sneaky Fields was no longer featured in the Season 3 Power League as a Brawl Ball map.