Snaked Assault is a community map for the Heist event.
The map's bushes snake around the safes blocked by smaller wall clusters. On both sides of each safe are lakes further separating the bush segments from each other. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Heavyweights and other high health Brawlers should take the side lanes for protection.
- Sharpshooters have direct access to the safes but may have to put up a fight to do any substantial damage.
- 8-BIT has a more safe approach because of his base bulk and burst damage. However, he can still be an easy target for other sharpshooters due to his slow movement speed.
- Brawlers that can counter heavyweights include Carl and Spike, with the latter risking being knocked out in order to take them out. Spike can also get onto the safe unnoticed and deal huge amounts of damage quickly (additionally with his Popping Pincushion Gadget).
- Brawlers using the side lanes should check the bush segments for their middle lane teammate.
- Rosa can use her Grow Light Gadget to connect two of the segments of bushes to sneak up on the safe. Alternatively, she can use her Unfriendly Bushes Gadget to slow enemy progress or to pinpoint them for Rosa's team to take down.
- Shotgun brawlers like Shelly, Bull can use the right lane to reach the safe undetected.
- Using Colonel Ruffs at the middle is a really viable strategy as it can counter the enemy team's 8-BIT or Spike (if you are playing against it).
- Playing Amber as a lane guard to counter heavyweights and using her Fire Starters Gadget paired with her Wild Flames Star Power gives her very good area control and it becomes very hard for heavyweights to move forward.
- On 27/1/21, Snaked Assault was added to the game.
- On 7/4/21, the environment of Snaked Assault had changed from Snowtel theme to Actionshow theme. Snaked Assault was featured in the Season 2 Power League as a Heist map.
- On 16/6/21, Snaked Assault was removed from the game.