Snake Prairie is an official map for the Bounty event.
Snake Prairie is a map that is covered with bushes except for the 77 tiles, which are left empty for spawning Brawlers and the open area for the middle bounty.
- You can use close-ranged brawlers such as Shelly, Bull, Darryl, El Primo or Leon and shoot at enemy brawlers when you or they run into each other.
- Nita's Bear can be used to detect the enemies as the bear can see through bushes and will walk towards them.
- Leon is a good brawler for Snake Prairie because if you need to get to the other side without the enemies seeing you and the bushes that lead there are destroyed, you can use your Super to sneak up on them.
- Long-range brawlers are generally not recommended in this map. There is not much open space to see where the enemies are at.
- Bo with his Star Power, Circling Eagle, becomes very good on this map as it allows Bo and his teammates to see through bushes in a wider range. He can also use his hidden mines to locate enemy brawlers in the bushes.
- If supported by a heavyweight, Piper's Star Power, Ambush, is very useful as she can use the bounty at the start of the game as bait. As her shots will do more damage when she is in a bush, she can deal damage to the brawler taking the bounty. She can also sneak up on enemies, use her Super and badly damage them, fly away and quickfire them from the bush and kill them.
- Rosa's Star Power, Thorny Gloves, is very useful on this map. Rosa can take out long range brawlers while healing inside a bush.
- Shelly is very useful on this map because of how much damage she does when she's in front of a brawler. Her Super does a lot of damage to teammates sticking together and as well as it takes down the bushes, making it easy to detect brawlers.
- A good strategy for this map is to stick close to your teammates, especially for shotgun brawlers. This way you can take down brawlers from the enemy team quickly when you run into each other.
- Crow would also be good on this map since his wide attack and poison can help find brawlers. Stick close to your teammates so that if the other team finds you, they'd also find the rest of the team.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.