Snake Prairie is an official map for the Bounty event.
Sapphire Plains was an identical replica of this map for use in the Gem Grab event.
Completely covered with bushes except for walls, the spawn points and the center, Snake Prairie is a very bushy map. It is not symmetrical, and one team will have a wall blocking the star.
- For lower Trophy ranges, this map is great for heavyweights and assassins, which should stay in the bushes to ambush the opposing team. If they are ranged, they should check and sweep bushes since ranged assassins tend to have low health.
- At higher Trophy levels, the viability of heavyweights and assassins starts to fall off due to the prevalence of strategies and Star Powers and Gadgets such as Bo's Circling Eagle Star Power, which make the bushes that they rely on for sneaking up on Brawlers visible, making them less viable and more vulnerable to enemy Brawlers.
- Rosa's Plant Life Star Power is very useful on this map. Rosa can take out long-ranged Brawlers while healing inside a bush, not to mention she can use her Grow Light Gadget to recover destroyed bushes. However, Unfriendly Bushes Gadget is a better Gadget for this map since it can scout out potential targets. This makes it easier for her to take out Brawlers since she can sneak up on them. Not only does it allows her or her teammates to grab the blue star and then retreat to safety, it also allows her to briefly reveal all the enemy Brawlers hiding in the bushes and slows them down, which lets her and her teammates to defeat them before they could escape.
- Brock is an excellent Brawler for the map at higher Trophy ranges. Brock can use his Incendiary Star Power to control certain choke points on the map. Brock's Super can destroy a whole area of bushes making it harder for the enemy to sneak up on him. If a short-ranged Brawler manages to sneak up on him, use his Rocket Laces Gadget to jump away and knock back the enemy Brawler.
- Sprout's Star Powers can both be very useful on this map. Sprout is nearly always protected at the start of the game with its Photosynthesis Star Power, and the fact that it keeps the shield after leaving the bush allows it to quickly grab the star in the middle whilst also staying protected. Its other Star Power, Overgrowth, allows for a larger attack radius for scouting out enemies hidden in bushes.
- Crow is also good on this map since his wide attack radius and poison (which continually does ticks of damage) can help find Brawlers. Stick close to teammates so that if the other team finds him, they'd also find the rest of the team with a counterattack. It is recommended to use his Defense Booster Gadget in case an enemy Brawler manages to sneak up on Crow. Crow is especially vulnerable to heavyweights because they deal large amounts of damage extremely quickly, and Crow has low HP compared to most other Brawlers, making him particularly vulnerable. If needed, Crow can use his Super to make a quick escape. Don't waste his Super!
- Piper can utilize her Ambush Star Power to boost her damage. Even if she doesn't have it, she still needs to snipe from distances and not encounter enemies close to her. Should that happen, she needs to use her Super and fly away in a safe area or use her Auto Aimer Gadget if equipped. She is also great for destroying large swaths of bush with her Super, making it more difficult for the opposing team to sneak up on her. She can also put her Homemade Recipe Gadget to good use on this map as it will still home in on enemies who are inside the bushes, providing you with the knowledge of their locations.
- Frank is a good pick for this map, given his large health pool, powerful attack and destructive Super. Use either Gadget depending on your role; Active Noise Cancelling if flanking, and Irresistible Attraction if playing as the main offense.
- Bo with his Circling Eagle Star Power becomes very good on this map as it allows Bo and his teammates to see through bushes in a wider range. He can also use his hidden mines to locate enemy brawlers in the bushes. His Super Totem Gadget can momentarily be used for charging Supers, but it can also deceive enemies into thinking that you and your allies are nearby it.
- Shelly is very useful on this map because she deals a high amount of damage up close. Her Super does a lot of damage to enemies sticking together and as well as it takes down the bushes, making it easy to detect Brawlers. The same goes for Bull. He can charge to engage an enemy or to destroy cover, and his Stomper Gadget allows him to both slow down enemies and cut your Super short if your Super is too long to stop adequately.
- Spike with his Curveball Star Power can be used for bush-checking around corners, as well as maintaining damage output for the heavyweight meta very present in this map. His Super should only be used if he or his teammates are able to take down the enemy in question.
- A good strategy for this map is to stick close to teammates, especially for shotgun Brawlers. This way you can take down Brawlers from the enemy team quickly when you run into each other.
- When in the lead, destroy bushes in a manner so that the opposing team must walk out into the open in order to enter the bottom side of the map, ruining their element of surprise. Bo can achieve this using his bush-destroying Super and Tripwire Gadget to manually destroy bushes.
- Tara's Psychic Enhancer Gadget can provide a lot of value, as it allows her team to see inside all the bushes. Tara’s Black Portal Star Power can also track down enemies in bushes, revealing their location. Also, Tara can prove to be extremely effective as enemies tend to group up (namely behind a Bo with his Circling Eagle Star Power) so that they are not easily ambushed. Tara's Super allows her to team-wipe when enemies group up.
- Use obstacle-destroying Supers wisely. If too much bushes are cut, it will likely remove the covers for both teams.
- One great team composition is Bo, Tara and Shelly. With this, you have to let the Shelly go in front while Bo and Tara follows her. This allows for support from behind and Shelly can quickly eliminate opponents.
- Mr. P can use his Porter Reinforcements Gadget along with his Revolving Door Star Power so the penguin can "guide" you and your allies to the enemy and as a distraction so you can counter attack. Using this, Mr. P can use his Super and disguise its hiding spot inside the bushes and seek them out.
- Leon is strong here, as he does more damage up close, and his clones can seek the bushes. His Smoke Trails Star Power is better to reach an enemy quicker, but his Invisiheal Star Power should be equipped if you aren't that great at dodging or have survivability issues.
- On 14/6/17, Snake Prairie was added to the game.
- On 5/12/18, Snake Prairie was widened by 4 tiles.
- On 7/12/18, a maintenance update had fixed a performance issue with grass tiles on Snake Prairie.
- On 14/3/20, Snake Prairie was featured in the March Brawl Stars Championship Challenge as a Stage III map.
- On 11/7/20, Snake Prairie was featured in the July Brawl Stars Championship Challenge as a Stage II map.
- On 10/9/20, the environment of Snake Prairie had changed to Oasis theme from Canyon theme.
- On 11/11/20, the environment of Snake Prairie had changed to Canyon theme from Oasis theme.
- On 21/11/20, Snake Prairie was featured in the Brawl Stars World Finals 2020.
- On 15/3/21, Snake Prairie was featured in the Season 1 Power League as a Bounty map.
- On 7/4/21, Snake Prairie was no longer featured in the Season 2 Power League as a Bounty map.