Snake Out is an official map for the Knockout event.
Players spawn from the middle of the map's edges. From there is a bush cluster bordered by fencing with entrances to two other clusters that snake out to the spawns. Encased in blocks are teleporters that teleport Brawlers to the opposite cluster.
- Tanks thrive in this map because of multiple large areas of bushes. Rosa Is especially good on this map with her Unfriendly Bushes Gadget and Plant Life Star Power.
- Having vision control is very important for this map when planning ambushes. Bo's Circling Eagle Star Power and Tara's Psychic Enhancer are good for this.
- Heavyweights should spread out to the center top and bottom clusters while sharpshooters protect their spawns.
- Most of the map is closed making it difficult to fend off enemies once they get to the spawn's entrance. For this reason have a Brawler on defense with good damage to protect the main sharpshooter.
- Throwers can stand in the corner near the middle at the beginning of a round, allowing them to be able to easily attack enemy brawlers in the center bushes while also being safe from most attacks.
- Throwers such as Tick, Dynamike and Barley can force the opponents to scatter early game allowing your team members to easily snipe them and take them out.
- Try to avoid taking teleporters early on as you will be in range of all the opponents who will bombard you with attacks.
- On 7/4/21, Snake Out was added to the game.
- On 16/6//21, Snake Out was removed from the game.