Smugglers (previously called Naughty Elves) is a community map for the Trophy Thieves event.
The map's bushes are arranged in squares and rectangles with the corners blocked off by walls. The center is arranged horizontally which makes it easiest to traverse across when the ship is tilting. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Emz with either Star Power can counter heavyweights in most of the map's openings, making her one of the best defenders for this map.
- Use short to medium-ranged Brawlers which generally have spread attacks or more health. Again, Max is a good example, but Crow would also work there.
- It's generally advised to heal up in the spawn walls before heading in as there is some distance between the trophies and walls.
- Sharpshooters can handle most of the map's openings but the horizontal walls allow enemies to camp.
- On 18/12/19, Naughty Elves was added to the game. Naughty Elves was affected by the Tilting Ship feature.
- On 23/01/20, Naughty Elves was removed from the game.
- On 16/06/21, Naughty Elves was added back to the game. Naughty Elves was renamed to Smugglers. The environment of Smugglers had changed from the Darryl's Ship theme to the Arcade theme. The Tilting Ship feature was removed.
- On 25/08/21, Smugglers was removed from the game.