Slalom Slam is a community map for the Brawl Ball event.
The map's center stretches toward the side lanes, creating a diagonal pathway running from the bottom right to the top left of the map. The map's side lane wall formations pose strengths and weaknesses for certain Brawlers.
- Bull is an ideal Brawler for this map, given his Super to destroy obstacles. Once your Super is charged up, aim straight for the middle of the two barriers that block the goal. This will make it much easier for your teammates to score a goal.
- Frank is also great as he can use his Super to break the wall blocking the goal. His Super can also stun any enemies that are rushing towards the goal.
- Destroying the goal barrier is not always necessary as trick-shots can still be easily performed because of the closeness of the barrier to the goal.
- The center lane's bushes open up towards the center, this is great for high spread Brawlers that can use the easy access to pressure enemy Brawlers.
- The left lane's bushes and walls are more useful for short to medium-ranged Brawlers while the the right lane's general narrow openness is more useful for long-ranged Brawlers that can snipe Brawlers from the other two lanes as they move in.
- On 29/08/19, Slalom Slam was added to the game.
- On 17/03/20, Slalom Slam was removed from the game.
- On 25/08/21, Slalom Slam was added back to the game.
- On 01/03/22, Slalom Slam was removed from the game.