Sizzling Surprise is an official map for the Hot Zone event.
The map has two zones located inside smaller wall formations. A large bush section envelops the opposite sides completely with only thin pathways connecting it and the zones. Behind the zones are teleporters bordered by a thin bush layer. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Bo using his Circling Eagle Star Power is an excellent option for this map. He can place his mines on the teleporter on his side of the map or the choke point nearest the enemy spawn and navigate through the left bush section as well. He can also provide center control.
- If using the teleporters is risky, use the left bush section as a heavyweight. Otherwise, go through the center lane to reach the opposite zone.
- Throwers can handle enemies hiding near to the 2x1 zone barriers as well as bursting enemies that use the teleporters.
- Brawlers capturing zones should be medium-ranged burst Brawlers that can take out high-health Brawlers quickly to avoid giving up the zone to the enemy.
- Pam and 8-BIT's health pool make them great backup aggressive Brawlers.
- Sprout can use his Super to block teleporting enemies and kill them easily. Its long range enables it to support teammates capturing the other zone.
- On 22/10/20, Sizzling Surprise was added to the game.
- On 27/1/21, Sizzling Surprise was removed from the game.