Sideswipe (previously called Sidelines) is an official map for the Trophy Thieves event.
The map's trophies are blocked by barriers only separated by smaller bush patches. The side lanes have a larger bush clusters growing outwards towards the map's corners. The map itself is diagonally symmetrical.
- The side bushes are more fit for heavyweights and other short-range Brawlers, and the open middle is better suited for sharpshooters.
- Going through the center is the safest option but requires a Brawler that can maneuver around obstacles quickly.
- Brawlers playing the side lanes will have to support their middle lane teammate time to time. As a result, long-ranged Brawlers aren't recommended unless they can otherwise utilize walls, like Rico and Colonel Ruffs.
- The open space around the trophy's spawn locations means throwing trophies immediately to teammates should be the middle or left lane Brawler's goal.
- On 18/12/19, Sidelines was added to the game.
- On 23/1/20, Sidelines was removed from the game.
- On 15/12/20, Sidelines was added back to the game. Sidelines was tweaked severely. The environment of Sidelines had changed from Darryl's Ship theme to Snowtel theme.
- On 27/1/21, Sidelines was removed from the game.
- On 16/6/21, Sidelines was added back to the game. Sidelines was renamed to Sideswipe. The environment of Sideswipe had changed from the Snowtel theme to the Arcade theme.