Sideswipe (previously called Sidelines) is an official map for the Trophy Thieves event.
The map's trophy zones are blocked by wall barriers and a few bush clusters. The side lanes have a larger bush clusters growing outwards towards the map's corners. There are also jump pads that lead next to the row of barriers with a row of grass sticking to it. The map itself is diagonally symmetrical.
- The side bushes are more fit for heavyweights and other short-range Brawlers, and the open middle is better suited for sharpshooters. However, since the barriers are positioned such that only one angle is feasible for sharpshooters, make sure that they have a defensive support besides them when advancing.
- Going through the center is the safest option but requires a Brawler that can maneuver around obstacles quickly. Max and Mortis can both accomplish this while tackling enemy throwers.
- Brawlers playing the side lanes will have to support their middle lane teammate time to time. As a result, long-ranged Brawlers aren't recommended unless they can otherwise utilize walls, like Rico and Colonel Ruffs.
- Stu can use his Breakthrough Gadget to open the enemy team's walls near their trophy zone to make steals easier.
- The open space around the trophy's spawn locations means throwing trophies immediately to teammates should be the middle or left lane Brawler's goal.
- On 18/12/19, Sidelines was added to the game.
- On 23/1/20, Sidelines was removed from the game.
- On 15/12/20, Sidelines was added back to the game. Sidelines was tweaked severely. The environment of Sidelines had changed from the Darryl's Ship theme to the Snowtel theme.
- On 27/1/21, Sidelines was removed from the game.
- On 16/6/21, Sidelines was added back to the game. Sidelines was renamed to Sideswipe. The environment of Sideswipe had changed from the Snowtel theme to the Arcade theme.