Side Strike is a community map for the Brawl Ball event.
The middle of the map is similar to Jumping Beans, but with a long horizontal wall in front of the spawns. The corners to the left of the spawns have a long vertical wall and a small bush. To the right of the spawn is a small wall with a bush attached to it. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Using sharpshooters in the middle or right lane in front of major barriers is recommended.
- Medium-ranged Brawlers work well in the left lane although some heavyweights are viable.
- Destroying the goal walls allow for direct shots in the left and right lane.
- Belle is a good heavyweight counter that plays as a sharpshooter.
- On 16/6/21, Side Strike was added to the game.