Side Story is a community map for the Heist event.
The map has safes at the top left and bottom right corner. Two lakes create a strait with breakable cones lining the center. Launch pads near the lakes launch Brawlers to the opposite corners where they are protected by a diagonal wall cluster. The map itself is diagonally symmetrical.
- Players will usually go for the launch pads, so keep a Brawler on patrol on the landing sites.
- Try to break fences and walls around the safe so that long-ranged Brawlers can attack from the strait or lakes.
- Throwers are recommended as they can throw over the walls around the safe.
- If your Brawler can't burst enemies, fall back to the bush strips until enemies lose their cover.
- Heavyweights should move through the strait while sharpshooters use the launch pads to support their teammates.
- Brawlers that can jump across walls, like Dynamike and Brock, are good on this map since there is a lot of walls blocking the way. Both of them can also destroy walls and bushes, aiding other teammates hindered by them.
- If you are able to get Carl near the safe, he can stand on the safe and hit is attack on the wall, allowing him to get his ammo back faster to destroy the safe.
- Bibi's bubble can deal a lot of damage to the safe if it is used against the corner of the map.
- On 21/5/19, Side Story was added to the game.
- On 29/8/19, Side Story was removed from the game.