Side Story is a community map for the Heist event.
The map has safes at the top left and bottom right corner. Two lakes create a strait with breakable cones lining the center. Launch pads near the lakes launch Brawlers to the opposite corners where they are protected by a diagonal wall cluster.
- Players will usually go for the launch pads, keep a Brawler on patrol on the landing site.
- Try to break fences and walls around the safe so that long-ranged Brawlers can attack from the strait or lakes.
- Throwers are recommended as they can throw over the walls around the safe.
- If your Brawler can't burst enemies, fall back to the bush strips until enemies lose their cover.
- Heavyweights should move through the strait while sharpshooters use the launch pads to support their teammates.