Side Door (previously known as Passed Up Presents) is an official map for the Trophy Thieves event.
The map's sides are blocked by lakes. Near to them are bushes and launch pads that launch Brawlers behind 2x2 wall clusters. The center has an open lane, but has L-shaped walls to the side that curve inwards offering some protection. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Brawlers can come from 4 different openings. When defending stay near to the trophies in case a Leon or other Brawler uses the bush immediately after launching themselves to grab a trophy.
- Leon loses their disguise if they use launch pads while invisible. Wait till he is near the top right bushes before using his Super.
- 8-BIT and Max can provide ranged support for their teammates in the center. They should stay near the left L-shaped wall in case enemies use the launch pads.
- Jessie should place her turret in the top left of the trophy spawning area to be within range of the 3 most commonly used openings.
- Either side of the map are great recovery locations for assassins, but the right lane's launch pad provides the most value for these Brawlers.
- Passing the trophies over the water, then using the launch pad is a good strategy to get it closer to your zone.
- Edgar or El Primo can be useful here because they can throw the trophy near the jump pad jump on the trophy and use the jump pad
- On 15/12/20, Passed Up Presents was added to the game.
- On 27/1/21, Passed Up Presents was removed from the game.
- On 16/6/21, Passed Up Presents was added back to the game. Passed Up Presents was renamed to Side Door. The environment of Side Door had changed from the Snowtel theme to the Arcade theme.