Shoulder Bash is a community map for the Brawl Ball event.
In the center-left and right of the map are bushes that curve towards the center, and are blocked off through fencing. Horizontal walls are place in between effectively creating a zone trapping Brawlers inside the lanes. The goal opening is three tiles long and has a horizontal wall blocking direct goals. The sides of the goal are 2x3 and 2x2 respectively.
- Use sharpshooters with wall-breaking supers to break down the walls such as Colt and Brock.
- If you play El Primo or Shelly on this map and have your Super charged, release the ball and quickly use your Super. Aside from the horizontal barrier, there is not much obstacles defending goals.
- Frank can block goals from either side, and attack any Brawler within. His Super should only be used if your teammates can guarantee a goal otherwise trap the enemy team within until your teammates are able to.
- Mr. P and Nita should play in the shoulders of this map and block off enemies from using the shoulders to make goals. In the case of Mr. P, the shoulder is a great place to place down your Super.
- Sprout should focus their attention to blocking the center of the map forcing opponents into the shoulders of the map where they can be easily handled.
- Pam and Poco have enough space for their spread attack in the center. Try not to enter shoulders with these Brawlers as they can put much more pressure if they use their attacks to their fullest potential.
- On 17/03/20, Shoulder Bash was added to the game.
- On 10/09/20, Shoulder Bash was removed from the game.