Shore Shot is a community map for the Lone Star event.
The map has walls shaped into an arc on the sides with bushes growing towards the center. The center is relatively open with four 2x2 walls acting as cover. The map is diagonally symmetrical except for the center star. The map itself is rather covered in bushes and walls. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Long-ranged Brawlers can catch enemies in the outskirts by sniping them across lakes and narrow passageways, but should avoid the middle, where the increased number of wall clusters puts you at an disadvantage.
- Heavyweights work best mid-way of the map where the bushes are placed in between the two wall clusters.
- Brawlers should stay away from the arc bushes when spawning as burst Brawlers can camp there and ambush you.
- The center is hard to enter and leave, so Brawlers unable to escape quickly will likely end up being pinched between two other Brawlers heading in as well.
- Darryl can use the lakes to spring a quick attack on vulnerable Brawlers.
- Throwers can use the extensive walls to deal damage to enemy brawlers whilst being protected from most enemies.
- On 23/10/19, Shore Shot was added to the game.
- On 23/1/20, Shore Shot was removed from the game.
- On 24/4/21, Shore Shot was added back to the game for the weekend Lone Star event.
- On 26/4/21, Shore Shot was removed from the game.