The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Shore Shot is a community map for the Lone Star event.
The map has walls shaped into an arc on the sides with bushes growing towards the center. The center is relatively open with four 2x2 walls acting as cover.
- Long-ranged Brawlers can catch enemies in the outskirts by sniping them across lakes and narrow passageways.
- Heavyweights work best mid-way of the map where the bushes are placed in-between two wall clusters.
- Brawlers should stay away from the arc bushes when spawning as burst Brawlers can camp there and ambush you.
- The center is hard to enter and leave, Brawlers there will likely end up being pinched between two other Brawlers heading in as well.
- Darryl may need the lakes to hide from sharpshooters if he spawns in the bottom and top sections, away from most cover.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.