Shooting Star is an official map for the Bounty event.
The map is a notably open, and contains only a small amount of walls protecting Brawlers from enemy fire. Near the center star are two 3x3 lakes flanked by some walls and two bushes that act as permanent obstacles for the map. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Sharpshooters such as Piper are extremely good on this map. By destroying the few 4x1 walls clusters near the enemy's spawn with her Super, she can force enemies out of hiding if they choose to move forward. Her high damage output and extremely long range gives her an enormous advantage over close-ranged Brawlers.
- Brock with his Rocket Fuel Gadget and Incendiary Star Power can pressure enemies from dodging shots by forcing them to take damage if they choose to fall back. He, too, can destroy the 4x1 wall cluster (better than Piper since he can destroy them at a moderately far range) to force enemies to hide closer to the middle.
- With the walls still intact, throwers such as Tick and Sprout can reliably push back enemy Brawlers and limit enemy movements by hiding behind the 4x1 walls and blocking off chokepoints. However, Barley and Dynamike are mediocre alternatives due to their small area control. For Tick, it's preferred to use either Gadget (Mine Mania if you are offensive; Last Hurrah if you are better up relatively close) and his Well Oiled Star Power and for Sprout, its Garden Mulcher Gadget and its Photosynthesis Star Power.
- Medium-ranged Brawlers should be able to supply large amounts of support if they would like to succeed with the long-ranged meta of this map. Bo's Super allows him to stop enemy progress, or otherwise deal considerably amounts of damage. The sparse amount of bushes on the map make his Circling Eagle Star Power a less than ideal choice; Snare a Bear not only makes his Super stun enemies, making them easy targets to pick off, but enemies will have to go around them or race across them if they want to defuse the mines.
- Penny's Balls of Fire Star Power can act as a decent replacement to throwers. Balls of Fire allows for great area control and high damage, making it ideal for controlling and taking down the enemy team. Penny's above-average range also allows her to function as a decent sharpshooter, although she cannot act as a sniper replacement because of her general low damage output.
- Close-ranged Brawlers such as Bull or Shelly are not viable in this map because they will be out-ranged by sharpshooters and throwers without ever posing a significant threat to the enemy team. If playing a close-ranged Brawler is unavoidable, always try and push the enemies back.
- Nani's long range and high damage allows her to snipe enemies before they can attack her. Staying near your spawn and behind walls when using your Super also allows you to deal high damage (especially with her Autofocus Star Power) to heavily damage or even knock out enemies.
- On 14/6/17, Shooting Star was added to the game.
- On 5/12/18, Shooting Star was widened by 4 tiles.
- On 29/1/19, Shooting Star was removed from the game.
- On 26/6/19, Shooting Star was added back to the game. The environment had changed from Oasis theme to Beach theme.
- On 28/9/19, the environment of Shooting Star had changed from Beach theme to Old Town theme.
- On 18/12/19, Shooting Star was removed from the game.
- On 10/9/20, Shooting Star was added back to the game. The environment of Shooting Star had changed from Old Town theme to Canyon theme.
- On 22/10/20, the environment of Shooting Star had changed from Canyon theme to Bandstand theme.
- On 31/10/20, Shooting Star was featured in the Brawl-O-Ween challenge as a Stage IV map.
- On 21/11/20, Shooting Star was featured in the Brawl Stars World Finals 2020 as a Quarterfinals map against PSG Esports vs NOVA China, and as a Finals map against PSG Esports vs INTZ.
- On 15/3/21, Shooting Star was featured in the Season 1 Power League as a Bounty map.
- On 20/3/21, Shooting Star was featured in the March Brawl Stars Championship Challenge as a Stage II map.
- On 7/4/21, the environment of of Shooting Star had changed from Bandstand theme to Bazaar theme. Shooting Star was once again featured in the Season 2 Power League as a Bounty map.
- On 16/6/21, Shooting Star was once again featured in the Season 3 Power League as a Bounty map.
- On 16/7/21, Shooting Star was featured in the July Brawl Stars Championship Challenge as a Stage I map.
- On 25/8/21, Shooting Star was no longer featured in the Season 4 Power League as a Bounty map.
- On 27/10/21, the environment of of Shooting Star had changed from Bazaar theme to Brawlywood theme.
- On 8/11/21, Shooting Star was featured in the Season 5 Power League as a Bounty map.
- On 26/11/21, Shooting Star was featured in the Brawl Stars World Finals 2021 as a Round 1 map against Queen Nai vs Trick Of China.
- On 27/11/21, Shooting Star was featured in the Brawl Stars World Finals 2021 as a Round 1 map against TIG Origin vs Reply Totem.
- On 28/11/21, Shooting Star was featured in the Brawl Stars World Finals 2021 as a Quarterfinals map against Tribe Gaming NA vs INTZ, and as a Finals map against NAVI vs ZETA Division.