Shelly is a Common Brawler that is unlocked upon beginning the game. She has moderate health and damage output. Her shotgun deals more damage the closer she is to her target, making her excellent for short to mid-range combat. Her attacks have a wide spread as well. Her Super can clear several obstacles and will also knock back and stun enemy Brawlers. Her first Gadget, Fast Forward, allows her to dash a few tiles in the direction she is facing. Her second Gadget, Clay Pigeons, narrows and increases the range of her next shot. Her first Star Power, Shell Shock, can slow down enemies for 3 seconds when they are hit by her Super. Her second Star Power, Band-Aid, heals herself when her health falls below 40%.
Attack: BuckshotShelly fires a burst of shells dealing medium damage. The attack is more effective at close range since more of the shells will hit the opponent, but the maximum range of the attack is quite far. This allows Shelly to excel in close-quarters combat, especially against Brawlers with lower health.
Super: Super ShellShelly's Super fires a highly damaging burst of shells which can not only destroy obstacles but also stun and knock back enemy Brawlers. Super Shell can be used defensively to knock enemies away from Shelly and her teammate or to interrupt an enemy Super such as Frank's or Rico’s. Alternatively, you can use it to sweep bushes and destroy obstacles to uncover enemies.
Fast ForwardShelly is able to dash ahead using her Gadget. This makes it so that using her Super is much easier and can be saved for the perfect moment. Be careful when using it near walls and rivers as charging into a wall or river will stop your movement.
Clay PigeonsShelly's next main attack cuts the shot's spread in one third and increases the range to 10 tiles. A Gadget symbol will glow above Shelly's head signaling this Gadget's usage, as well as a glowing attack joystick. This Gadget's cooldown starts after this attack is shot.
Shell ShockBrawlers caught in the range of Shelly's Super Shell are slowed down for 3 seconds by a considerable amount. This allows Shelly and her teammates to quickly catch up to enemies.
Band-AidShelly has a yellow bar similar to Bibi's home run bar, which takes 20 seconds to charge up. If Shelly falls below 40% health, she will instantly heal for 1800 health, and the yellow bar will be used up. However, if Shelly has over 40% health and she is one-shotted by a high damage Brawler like Bull, her Star Power will not activate, and she will have to wait another 20 seconds to get Band-Aid back after respawning regardless if it was charged or not. The amount healed by Band-Aid is not affected by Showdown Power Cubes.
- Shelly is amazing in maps with lots of bushes and walls. However, be careful when using her Super, as it does destroy walls and bushes, which could prove fatal to teammates if they need the cover.
- The spread on Shelly's attacks allows her to sweep bushes and expose any enemies hiding in them.
- Take advantage of walls when approaching long-range enemy Brawlers, such as Colt or Rico (for Rico, try to avoid having a large assortment of walls by and behind you that he could bounce his projectiles on), since they can out-range and take down Shelly with ease in the open.
- Shelly is an excellent counter to El Primo and other close-range Brawlers. Shelly out-damages El Primo and can knock him back with her Super if things get dicey. This can also be used to push him away from your safe in Heist or Siege.
- Shelly is moderately good in Brawl Ball. She can destroy the walls blocking the enemy's goal and allow your team to score more easily.
- Shelly's Super has the ability to cancel other Brawlers' activated Supers because it pushes them back and stuns them. For example, she can stop Frank from using his Super if she hits him with her Super during his wind-up.
- Shelly is capable of "Super Stacking." This is done by using her Super against an enemy Brawler at point-blank range. This will charge her Super such that she needs only one more main attack to have her Super ready again, allowing her to move on to the next Brawler to repeat the process, gaining and using Supers in quick succession.
- Using her Star Power Shell Shock, she can slow down Brawlers trying to escape, allowing her and/or her teammates to catch up and eliminate them.
- In Duo Showdown, there can be a lot of useful team combinations. Such as the Shelly and Tara team and the Shelly and Gene team. If Tara uses her Super to drag enemies toward her, Shelly (with Super) can advance toward the disabled enemies and use her Super. As for Gene and Shelly, if Gene pulls the enemy Brawler towards Shelly, Shelly can use her Super to defeat the enemy.
- A tactic some people use as Shelly in Brawl Ball is shooting and immediately using her Super to break any obstacles that can block the ball from getting into the goal, surprising the defending Brawlers.
- If Shelly is at low health and is being chased by a Brawler, she can use her Super to knock back the Brawler and gain a bit more time to escape. This works even better if she has Shell Shock since that way, she can also slow them down for a few seconds.
- Shelly's Clay Pigeons Gadget channels her shot making it easier to charge Supers. In mirror matches or against medium-ranged Brawlers this can be helpful, but her Fast Forward Gadget gives Shelly more opportunities. It allows her to get in close range to enemies and ambush them, potentially surprising enemies if she dashes from a bush.
|Spawning||In The Lead||Receiving Damage||Defeating An Enemy||Defeated||Attacking||Activating A Super|
"¡Así me gusta!"
"Let's go get 'em."
"Let's do this."
- Shelly's reload time was increased to 1.5s (from 1.25s).
- Main attack range was decreased to 6.67 tiles (from 7.67 tiles).
- Main attack shells are spread further apart.
- The health and damage statistics of all Brawlers were multiplied by 4.
- Shelly's Star Power slowdown was decreased to 2.5 sec (from 3 sec).
- Shelly's main attack damage was decreased to 300 (from 320).
- Shelly's health was increased to 3600 (from 3200).
- Shelly's main attack range was increased to 7.33 tiles (from 6.67 tiles).
- Shelly and Bandita Shelly were remodeled, and the Star Shelly skin was released.
- Star Shelly became available to every user until 1/1/19.
- Shelly's main attack range was increased to 7.67 tiles (from 7.33 tiles).
- Her main attack projectile speed was increased by 5%.
- Shelly's Star Power slow duration was increased to 3.0 seconds (from 2.5 seconds).
- Shelly's Star Power Band-Aid was added.
- Shelly's Band-Aid healing was decreased to 2000 (from 5040).
- Shelly's Band-Aid healing was decreased to 1800 (from 2000).
- Shelly's animations were reworked.
- The Witch Shelly skin was added. It was featured as a Brawl-o-ween skin.
- Shelly's Gadget Fast Forward was added.
- The PSG Shelly skin was unlockable by winning the PSG Cup in-game challenge.
- Shelly's facial animations were reworked.
- Shelly's True Silver and True Gold skins were added.
- Shelly's Gadget Clay Pigeons was added.
- Shelly's health was increased to 3800 (from 3600).
- The number of hits necessary to charge her Super was decreased to 2 (from 3).
- Also, her Super charge rate decreased slightly from Super attack.
|General||Home • Beginner's Guide • Game Version History|
|Brawlers||Common||Shelly • Nita • Colt • Bull • Jessie • Brock • Dynamike • Bo • Tick • 8-BIT • Emz|
|Rare||El Primo • Barley • Poco • Rosa|
|Super Rare||Rico • Darryl • Penny • Carl • Jacky|
|Epic||Piper • Pam • Frank • Bibi • Bea • Nani|
|Mythic||Mortis • Tara • Gene • Max • Mr. P • Sprout|
|Legendary||Spike • Crow • Leon • Sandy|
|Chromatic||Gale • Surge • Colette|
|Events||3v3||Bounty • Gem Grab • Heist • Brawl Ball • Siege • Hot Zone • Present Plunder|
|Solo||Showdown • Takedown • Lone Star|
|Special||Big Game • Robo Rumble • Boss Fight • Super City Rampage|
|Competitive||Power Play • Championship Challenge|
|Items||Coins • Tokens • Power Points • Gems • Trophies • Experience • Star Points • Tickets|
|Gameplay||Modifiers • Maps • Loading Screen Hints • Training Cave • Brawl Pass • Pins|
|Available content appears in blue. Unavailable or removed content appears in gray and are kept for historical purposes.|