Shadow Spirits is a community map for the Showdown event.
The map is very confined with the center of the map only accessible through openings in the map. The center has a long lake stretching across open areas of the map. Wall clusters are placed in six "points" each having their share of Power Cube boxes. The map is vertically symmetrical.
- Each point's layout helps and hinder certain types of Brawlers:
- Short to medium ranged Brawlers work well in the bottom points, the heavily walled areas and bushes protect these Brawlers from enemy throwers and sharpshooters.
- High spread Brawlers work well in the top points, these open areas can be used to pressure Brawlers with a more focused spread.
- Long-ranged Brawlers work well in the center top point and can use its long narrow passages to snipe incoming Brawlers.
- The center of the map has multiple horizontal walls spread around the map's only lake which throwers can use late game to stop enemies from healing. Early in the match, throwers are at a serious disadvantage.
- The edges of the map although the most accessible, lacks Power Cubes and obstacles that can be used for cover. Only head out towards the edges if you're waiting for an enemy Brawler to move further in.
- On 2/7/20, Shadow Spirit was added to the game. Shadow Spirit was affected by the Meteor Shower Modifier.
- On 10/9/20, Shadow Spirit was removed from the game.
- On 22/10/20, Shadow Spirit was added back to the game as a Graveyard Shift map.
- On 11/11/20, Shadow Spirit was removed from the game.