The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
The map contains scattered bush and wall clusters. The wall clusters inch outwards from the main bush clusters and act as barriers Brawlers can use to defend themselves.
- The confined nature of the map allows throwers to control multiple bush sections at a time, allowing more aggressive teammates to head into the enemy team's bushes safely.
- Heavyweights such as Rosa and Bull can camp in the bushes and attack enemies who are carrying the most gems as they pass by. If enemies stay clear from their bushes, they should flank enemies from top to bottom.
- The right lane's corner walls are good locations for gem carriers to hide in once the countdown starts.
- Pam, Emz, and Poco can control the middle lane using their main attacks allowing their teammates to handle enemies coming through the main bush clusters.
- The L-like walls provide Brawlers a place to fall back to until enemies respawn.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.