Shabby Shells is a community map for the Gem Grab event.
The map contains scattered bush and wall clusters. The wall clusters inch outwards from the main bush clusters and act as barriers Brawlers can use to defend themselves. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- The confined nature of the map allows throwers to control multiple bush sections at a time, allowing more aggressive teammates to head into the enemy team's bushes safely.
- Heavyweights such as Rosa and Bull can camp in the bushes and attack enemies who are carrying the most gems as they pass by, while also distracting the enemy team from the Gem Mine. If enemies stay clear from their bushes, they should flank enemies from top to bottom.
- El Primo can be very useful if his Super is ready. If El Primo's team is losing, he can use his Super to go near the main gem holder and eliminate him and then use his Super once again to escape as there are many walls making it difficult for enemies to chase El Primo.
- The right lane's corner walls are good locations for gem carriers to hide in once the countdown starts.
- Pam, Emz, and Poco can control the middle lane using their main attacks allowing their teammates to handle enemies coming through the main bush clusters.
- The L-like walls provide Brawlers a place to fall back to until enemies respawn.
- Throwers like Barley or Tick can stick in the back and slowly charge their Supers. This is especially needed for Barley because his attack doesn’t have the range to damage people in the middle, unlike Tick.
- On 18/12/19, Shabby Shells was added to the game.
- On 17/3/20, Shabby Shells was removed from the game.