Secret Surprise is a community map for the Gem Grab event.
The map has a very open center and lots of bushes along the sides. It also has four launch pads, two on each side that launch Brawlers to either ends of the map or the L-like bush clusters. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Heavyweights are useful on this map because of the launch pads, allowing them to jump onto their enemies. Using the right launch pad can launch these Brawlers into the enemy team's bush cluster, allowing them to fulfill their aggressive role.
- Long-ranged Brawlers will excel as long as at least one bush cluster is controlled. They can also launch themselves to surprise unsuspecting enemies.
- Rosa is very strong on this map as the bushes work as cover and healing with her Plant Life Star Power. Her Grow Light Gadget allows her to potentially connect both bush clusters.
- Both bush clusters do not need to be controlled, however one should always be under pressure usually through an aggressive Brawler.
- Support Brawlers should move further in the left lane while the gem carrier stays within the cover of the left L-like bush cluster.
- Be careful of the pair of L-shaped bushes near the center. People might take the launch pad and ambush you there. To avoid this, either try to take control of the bushes as mentioned in above tips, or check the bush thoroughly.
- On 18/12/19, Secret Surprise was added to the game.
- On 17/03/20, Secret Surprise was removed from the game.