The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
The map has a very open center and lots of bushes along the sides. It also has four launch pads, two on each side that launch Brawlers to either ends of the map or the L-like bush clusters.
- Heavyweights are useful on this map because of the launch pads, allowing them to jump onto their enemies. Using the right launch pad launches these Brawlers into the enemy team's bush cluster, allowing them to fulfill their aggro role.
- Long-ranged Brawlers will excel as long as at least one bush cluster is controlled.
- Rosa works great on this map as the bushes work as cover and healing with her Plant Life Star Power. Her Grow Light Gadget allows her to potentially connect both bush clusters.
- Both bush clusters do not need to be controlled, however one should always be under pressure usually through an aggro Brawler.
- Support Brawlers should move further in the left lane while the gem carrier stays within the cover of the left L-like bush cluster.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.