The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Scrap Metal is a community map for the Takedown event.
- The spawn points are very close.
- The map has moderate amount of bushes
- Pam is a useful brawler due to her high health, damage output and far range. Her super is useful to help her damage the boss and control the middle. Her gadget will help her to heal if she's on low health. Her first star power Mama's Hug will be useful to heal herself if she's on low health. Her second star power Mama's Squeeze is useful to damage the boss and close range brawlers.
- Colt is useful due to his high damage output. His super does massive damage. His gadget is useful to kill someone if he has low health. His first star power Slick Boots is useful to run away from someone. His second star power Magnum Special helps him to shoot further and faster.
- Bull is a useful brawler due to his high damage at close range (because then all bullets hit the target). His super is useful to charge at someone with low health or charge away from someone if Bull has low health. His gadget is useful to heal if his on low health. His first star power Berseker is useful to deal extra damage to the boss. His second star power Tough Guy is useful to escape if his on low health.
- Darryl is a useful brawler due to his high health and damage from close range. His super is useful to go to the boss/brawler with low health or to escape if hes on low health. His gadget is useful to deal massive damage to the boss. His first star power Steel Hoops is useful to escape if hes on low health. His second star power Rolling Reload is useful to deal extra damage to the boss.
- Max is a useful brawler due to her moderate health and damage output. Her super is useful to help her escape a brawler or the boss. Her gadget is useful to run away and protect herself. Her first star power Super Charged is useful to charge your super again so you can escape any trouble. Her second star power Run n' Gun is useful to reload faster, making her capable to deal more damage.
- Believe it or not, 8-Bit could be a useful brawler.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.