Scrap Metal is a community map for the Takedown event.
The map's spawn points are placed in a circle. The map features L-shaped bushes and L-shaped acid lakes but is otherwise relatively open and lacks cover. There are some fences around many lakes. At the edge of the map there are clusters of walls with bushes. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- High spread Brawlers can check the L-like bushes to reducing the risk of ambushes.
- Short-ranged Brawlers should bait the Boss out of the center, so they can use the bushes to fall back to. However, Edgar is an exception because of his incredibly short attack range.
- Long-ranged Brawlers are decent options. However, the L-like bushes put them at risk of ambushes. Colt and Rico should strafe although single-shot sharpshooters don't have this option.
- The lakes can be used by Darryl as a safety net as they're all near bushes. This also makes him vulnerable to stronger bush-campers, however.
- Power Cubes are found in groups of 2, so collect two after spawning before catching up to the Boss.
- On 23/10/19, Scrap Metal was added to the game. Scrap Metal was affected by the Rockets Modifier.
- On 23/1/20, Scrap Metal was removed from the game.