Scottish Standoff (originally called Mexican Standoff) is an official map for the Takedown event.
The map is confined with fencing blockading most of the map. Brawlers spawn in the edges around fencing while the Boss spawns in the open center. Power Cubes spawn in pairs of two and five.
- Use the abundant number of walls to hide from enemies and the Boss, and manipulate them to push the Boss into a corner before it breaks them.
- Throwers are appropriate as they are able to fend for themselves behind walls, refraining from much damage while damaging the Boss and enemy players.
- Short-ranged Brawlers can use the single wall blocks as a defense mechanism against long-ranged Brawlers.
- Destroying a single wall cluster will create an immediate open area. Long-ranged Brawlers should try baiting Brawlers to a wall cluster, or they should destroy them themselves using a Super or Star Power that can do so.
- Medium-ranged Brawlers are more recommended in case most wall clusters aren't destroyed by the end of the match.