Scorched Stone is a community map for the Showdown event.
The map has Power Cube boxes around the edges with one or two in the U-shaped areas facing away from the center and up to seven in the center. The walls in this map point towards a central 2x2 wall cluster with a bush border. The center is ringed by a dozen cacti in a rough square formation. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- When spawning in Solo Showdown, go for the nearest boxes immediately, unless your chances of surviving from adjacent enemies are slim. Going to the center at the start is risky as chances are there will be Brawlers waiting to ambush other Brawlers already.
- Heavyweights and assassins may be able to get to the center first thanks to their above average movement speed.
- Bo's Circling Eagle Star Power makes him an ideal teammate for Duo Showdown later on, where he can safely scan the central bush ring.
- After getting at least two Power Cubes, knock out at least one Brawler and wait until the poison clouds reach midway before heading in.
- Darryl's Super allows him to be a pseudo-assassin in case Brawlers are using the lakes for cover. However, he might not have the range to successfully take down enemies if he misses.
- If you choose to play as a heavyweight, refrain from being too aggressive. You can easily be trapped by multiple enemies if you decide to go directly to the center of the map and more long ranged Brawlers can attack you from a safe distance. Focus on launching surprise assaults and picking off vulnerable Brawlers.
- Think carefully before breaking a box in the center. You will be low on ammo and there could be many Brawlers around you.
- If playing as a Brawler that excels at close-range combat and also has decent movement speed, camping in the center bushes can be a good idea. Wait until another Brawler wastes their ammo on a Power Cube box before eliminating them along with picking up the Power Cube. Jacky excels in doing this, besides Bull and Shelly, all of whom have high burst damage.
- Assassins like Mortis, Leon and Edgar are also good at ambushing Brawlers. However, be careful of heavyweights, who usually counter assassins.
- On 27/9/18, Scorched Stone was added to the game.
- On 29/1/19, Scorched Stone was affected by the Meteor Shower Modifier.
- On 18/12/19, Scorched Stone was removed from the game.
- On 10/9/20, Scorched Stone was added back to the game. Scorched Stone was now affected by the Angry Robo Modifier.
- On 16/6/21, Scorched Stone was now affected without a Modifier.