The center of the map is shaped into a gem with tight-knit lanes on the outskirts. The side lanes lead to four diagonal corner lanes that connect to the spawning locations. The center contains a rhombus like wall with bushes in the periphery. The center-left has access to the left lane and the center-right has access to the right lane. Otherwise, the safes are protected by walls aside from the diagonal lanes and two entrances.
- Carl can constantly use his attack against the safe using the wall to the bottom of it which is just three tile away from the safe, although he is better protected by strafing near the diagonal lanes.
- Use Brawlers like Brock and Shelly to fully take down the blocks at the front of the safe, so that your team can push through the opposing team and attack without obstacles in the way. Keep in mind that shorter ranged Brawlers may need these walls for protection meaning leaving two tiles worth of walls is ideal.
- Throwers like Barley and Dynamike can attack the safe from the bushes in front of it. Keep track of the bushes on the side if you choose to go this route as an opposing team heavyweight such as Bull may sneak up from around the corner and go into your bushes.
- Make sure to check the bushes beside your team's spawn point, so that you can prevent enemy Brawlers, especially ones with high damage output, from damaging your team's safe. Brawlers with wide attacks such as Mr. P can accomplish this task with a single attack.
- The map has a lot of bushes, so you can use Bull, El Primo or Darryl to sneak to the enemy safe. In the case of Bull or El Primo you are better of using the side lanes.
- Brawlers such as Nita or Jessie can take control of most of the middle. In the case of Jessie putting your turret on top of the wall protecting you safe inside the bushes ensures that all four points are open as well that Scrappy is hidden from view.
- If using Rico always check the side lanes with your bounce shots in case an enemy slips through. If your teams needs assistance in the center bounce your shots off the center wall to cover ground.
- The diagonal corner bushes are great for throwers like Sprout, Barley, Tick and Dynamike to sneak up and attack the safe, using the walls around the bush to avoid enemy attacks.