Sandy is a Legendary Brawler with moderate health and moderate damage output who can deal damage to multiple enemies at once with his wide piercing attack. His Super summons a sandstorm with a large radius, allowing him and his allies to be invisible in its area of effect. His Gadget, Sleep Stimulator, makes Sandy fall asleep for 2 seconds before healing to full health. His first Star Power, Rude Sands, allows his Super to do 100 damage per second to enemies that are in the sandstorm. Sandy's second Star Power, Healing Winds, allows any allies within the sandstorm to heal 250 health per second.
Attack: Pebble BlastSandy attacks by throwing sand at his enemies that spreads in a cone formation, dealing moderate damage. His attacks can pierce through enemies, allowing him to deal damage to multiple enemies.
Super: SandstormSandy throws a star-shaped object and creates a sandstorm that makes him and his allies invisible. Like Leon's Super, invisible Brawlers are visible to nearby enemies within 4 tiles. Allied minions such as Nita's Bear will also be concealed. The sandstorm lasts for 9 seconds. Enemies are unaffected by the sandstorm.
Gadget: Sleep StimulatorSandy's Gadget makes him unable to move or attack for 2 seconds, but afterwards he is healed to full health. This Gadget cannot be activated if Sandy is at full health. If Sandy is the Big Brawler in Big Game, he only heals for 10% of his health.
Rude SandsSandy's Super does 100 damage per second to enemies that enter the sandstorm, for a total of up to 900 damage over 9 seconds. This can stack with other sandstorms, doubling or even tripling the damage.
Healing WindsThe sandstorm now heals Sandy and his allies for 250 health per second, for a total of up to 2250 health over 9 seconds. The healing can stack with other sandstorms, doubling or even tripling the healing effect.
- When using Sandy's Super, you should try to place the sandstorm so that it touches the edges of bushes. This allows you and your teammates to use the sandstorm to go into bushes and access bigger areas while the opponents believe you are still in the sandstorm.
- Sandy's attack's wide range and piercing ability makes it very effective against grouped brawlers.
- Use his sandstorm to hide low-health teammates when retreating or hide from enemies to flank them.
- Sandy's Star Powers can be used on offense in Heist and Siege. You can either use Rude Sands to damage the Heist Safe/Siege IKE along with opponents trying to stop you from attacking, or you can use Healing Winds to heal your teammates while attacking (healing will be especially useful in Siege because the IKE turret will continuously be attacking your team). However, be aware that the IKE turret can now see through invisibility.
- In Brawl Ball, use Sandy's Super to cover the ball's vicinity. Bait the ball and if an opponent tries to get it, a close-ranged Brawler could knock them out. After they are defeated, use the time to let a fast brawler such as Leon, Colt with Slick Boots and Crow to kick the ball to the goal. In addition, he has above average movement speed, and a Super that recharges relatively fast (allowing you to Super the ball more often), therefore making Sandy an ideal ball carrier.
- Sandy's Star Power "Rude Sands" can be used to control a huge area, and while the damage per second isn’t that high, the huge radius and long duration stops them from healing and can slowly drain the enemies' health if they pass through or force the enemy to stay away. If they pass through, you and your teammates can deal even more damage to the enemies, possibly defeating them.
- Sandy's Star Power "Rude Sands" counters other Sandy's Supers. If you throw your Super onto their Super, the damage ticks will make opponents visible, similar to Crow's poison. This makes it much easier for your team to fight against the opposing Sandy.
- Sandy's Super is very effective in 3v3 modes, as teammates can be positioned stationary while in the vicinity of his Super. This is great for mass area control while collecting bolts in Siege, or damaging the safe in Heist.
- Sandy’s Gadget should be used behind a wall or around a corner to help avoid being taken out by enemies since Sandy is vulnerable to enemy attacks in this state. Using the Gadget in a sandstorm is very effective as well.
|Spawning||In The Lead||Receiving Damage||Defeating An Enemy||Defeated||Attacking||Activating A Super|
"Did I, do something?"
"Huh, good night."
"Get some rest."
"Huh, I guess I'll have to do stuff..."
"So tired of winning."
"To sleep, perchance to dream."
"For the win."
"Huh, nighty night."
"Calm down everyone."
"So cool. Yeah."
"Go to sleep."
- Sandy was added to the game.
- The Sleepy Sandy skin was added.
- Sandy's Star Power Healing Winds was added.
- Sandy's Rude Sands damage was decreased to 40 (from 200).
- The number of hits necessary to charge his Super was increased to 6 (from 5).
- Sandy's health was decreased to 3800 (from 4000).
- His Super duration was decreased to 9 seconds (from 12 seconds).
- His Healing Winds healing was decreased to 250 (from 300).
- Sandy's Rude Sands damage was increased to 120 (from 40).
- Sandy's class was changed to Support (from Fighter).
- Sandy's main attack damage was decreased to 840 (from 900).
- His Rude Sands damage was decreased to 100 (from 120).
- His Gadget Sleep Stimulator was added.
- Sandy's main attack damage was increased to 920 (from 840).
|General||Home • Beginner's Guide • Game Version History|
|Brawlers||Common||Shelly • Nita • Colt • Bull • Jessie • Brock • Dynamike • Bo • Tick • 8-BIT • Emz|
|Rare||El Primo • Barley • Poco • Rosa|
|Super Rare||Rico • Darryl • Penny • Carl • Jacky|
|Epic||Piper • Pam • Frank • Bibi • Bea • Nani|
|Mythic||Mortis • Tara • Gene • Max • Mr. P • Sprout|
|Legendary||Spike • Crow • Leon • Sandy|
|Chromatic||Gale • Surge • Colette|
|Events||3v3||Bounty • Gem Grab • Heist • Brawl Ball • Siege • Hot Zone • Present Plunder|
|Solo||Showdown • Takedown • Lone Star|
|Special||Big Game • Robo Rumble • Boss Fight • Super City Rampage|
|Competitive||Power Play • Championship Challenge|
|Items||Coins • Tokens • Power Points • Gems • Trophies • Experience • Star Points • Tickets|
|Gameplay||Modifiers • Maps • Loading Screen Hints • Training Cave • Brawl Pass • Pins|
|Available content appears in blue. Unavailable or removed content appears in gray and are kept for historical purposes.|