Sandy is a Legendary Brawler with moderate health and damage output who can deal damage to multiple enemies at once with his piercing attack. His Super allows his allies and him to be invisible in the radius of a sandstorm that he summons. His Star Power, Rude Sands, allows his Super to do 120 damage per second to enemies that are in the sandstorm. Sandy's other Star Power, Healing Winds, allows any allies within the sandstorm to heal 250 health per second.
Attack: Pebble BlastSandy attacks by throwing sand at his enemies in a cone formation, dealing moderate damage. His attacks can pierce through enemies, allowing him to deal damage to multiple enemies.
Super: SandstormSandy throws a star-like ball and creates a sandstorm that makes his allies and him invisible for 9 seconds, similar to Leon's Super. It does not affect any Brawler holding the ball in Brawl Ball, the Siege bot, or Brawlers targeted by the IKE turret in Siege.
Rude SandsSandy's Super now does 120 damage per second to enemies that enter it, for a total of 1080 damage over 9 seconds. The damage can stack with other sandstorms, doubling or even tripling the damage of Rude Sands.
Healing WindsInstead of damage, the sandstorm now heals Sandy and his allies for 250 health per second, for a total of 2250 health over 9 seconds. The healing can stack with other sandstorms, doubling or even tripling the healing effect of Healing Winds.
- When using Sandy's super, you should try to place the sandstorm so that it touches the edges of bushes. This allows you and your teammates to use the sandstorm to go into bushes and access bigger areas while the opponents believe you are still in the sandstorm.
- Because of Sandy's wave-like attack and piercing ability, he is very effective against grouped brawlers.
- Use his sandstorm to hide low-health teammates when retreating or hide from enemies to flank them.
- Sandy's Star Powers can be used on offense in Heist and Siege. You can either use Rude Sands to damage the Heist Safe/Siege IKE along with opponents trying to stop you from attacking, or you can use Healing Winds to heal your allies and possibly the Siege Bot while attacking (healing will be especially useful in Siege because the IKE turret will continuously be attacking your team). However, do be aware that the IKE bot can now see through invisibility.
- In Brawl Ball, use Sandy's super to cover the ball's vicinity. Bait the ball and if an opponent tries to get it, a close-range brawler could kill them. After they are dead, use the time to let a fast brawler such as Leon, Colt with Slick Boots and Crow to kick the ball to the goal. In addition, he has above average movement speed, and a super that recharges relatively fast (allowing you to Super Kick the ball more often), therefore making Sandy an ideal ball carrier.
- Sandy’s Rude Sands can be used to control a huge area, while the damage per second isn’t that high, the huge radius and long duration can slowly drain the enemies’ HP if they pass through or force the enemy to stay away. If they pass through, you and your teammates can deal even more damage to the enemies, possibly defeating them.
- Sandy's Rude Sands Star Power counters other Sandy's supers. If you throw your super onto their super, the damage shows you the enemy locations, similar to Crow's poison. This makes it much easier for your team to fight against other Sandys, however beware that the other team may do this to you.
|Start Of Battles||When In The Lead||Once Hurt||Getting A Kill||When Dying||When Attacking||When Using A Super|
"Did I, do something?"
"Huh, good night."
"Get some rest."
"Huh, I guess I'll have to do stuff..."
"So tired of winning."
"To sleep, perchance to dream."
"For the win."
"Huh, nighty night."
"Calm down everyone."
"So cool. Yeah."
"Go to sleep."
- Sandy was added to the game.
- The Sleepy Sandy skin was added.
- Sandy's Rude Sands damage was decreased to 40 (from 200).
- The number of hits necessary to charge his Super was increased to 6 (from 5).
- Sandy's health was decreased to 3800 (from 4000).
- His Super duration was decreased to 9 seconds (from 12 seconds).
- His Healing Winds healing was decreased to 250 (from 300).
- Sandy's Rude Sands damage was increased to 120 (from 40).
|General||Home • Beginner's Guide • Game Version History|
|Brawlers||Common||Shelly • Nita • Colt • Bull • Jessie • Brock • Dynamike • Bo • Tick • 8-BIT • Emz|
|Rare||El Primo • Barley • Poco • Rosa|
|Super Rare||Rico • Darryl • Penny • Carl|
|Epic||Piper • Pam • Frank • Bibi|
|Mythic||Mortis • Tara • Gene|
|Legendary||Spike • Crow • Leon • Sandy|
|Events||Bounty • Gem Grab • Heist • Showdown • Duo Showdown • Brawl Ball • Siege • Big Game • Robo Rumble • Boss Fight • Lone Star • Takedown • Power Play|
|Items||Coins • Tokens • Power Points • Tickets • Gems • Trophies • Experience • Star Points|
|Gameplay||Modifiers • Maps|