Sandy is a Legendary Brawler with moderate health and damage output who can deal damage to multiple enemies at once with his piercing attack. His Super allows his allies and him to be invisible in the radius of a sandstorm that he summons. His Star Power, Rude Sands, allows his Super to do 40 damage per second to enemies that are in the sandstorm. Sandy's other Star Power, Healing Winds, allows any allies within the sandstorm to heal 300 health per second.
Attack: Pebble BlastSandy attacks by throwing sand at his enemies, dealing moderate damage. His attacks can pierce through enemies, allowing him to deal damage to multiple enemies.
Super: SandstormSandy throws a star-like ball and creates a sandstorm that makes his allies and him invisible for 12 seconds, similar to Leon's Super. It does not affect any Brawler holding the ball in Brawl Ball, the Siege bot, or Brawlers targeted by the IKE turret in Siege.
Rude SandsSandy's Super now does 40 damage per second to enemies that enter it, for a total of 480 damage over 12 seconds. The damage can stack with other sandstorms, doubling or even tripling the damage of Rude Sands.
Healing WindsInstead of damage, the sandstorm now heals Sandy and his allies for 300 health per second, for a total of 3600 health over 12 seconds. The healing can stack with other sandstorms, doubling or even tripling the healing effect of Healing Winds.
- When using Sandy's super, you should try to place the sandstorm so that it touches the edges of bushes. This allows you and your teammates to use the sandstorm to go into bushes and access bigger areas while the opponents believe you are still in the sandstorm.
- Because of Sandy's wave-like attack and piercing ability, he is very effective against grouped brawlers.
- Use his sandstorm to hide low-health teammates when retreating or hide from enemies to flank them.
- Sandy's Star Powers can be used on offense in Heist and Siege. You can either use Rude Sands to damage the Heist Safe/Siege IKE along with opponents trying to stop you from attacking, or you can use Healing Winds to heal your allies and possibly the Siege Bot while attacking (healing will be especially useful in Siege because the IKE turret will constantly be attacking your team). However, do be aware that the IKE bot can now see through invisibility.
- In Brawl Ball, use Sandy's super to cover the ball's vicinity. Bait the ball and if an opponent tries to get it, a close-range brawler could kill them. After they are dead, use the time to let a fast brawler such as Leon, Colt with Slick Boots and Crow to kick the ball to the goal. In addition, he has above average movement speed, and a super that recharges relatively fast (allowing you to Super Kick the ball more often), therefore making Sandy an ideal ball carrier.
- Sandy’s Rude Sands can be used to control a huge area, while the damage per second isn’t that high, it’s huge radius and long duration can slowly drain the enemies’ HP if they pass through or force the enemy to stay away. If they pass through, you and your teammates can deal even more damage to the enemies, possibly defeating them.
- Sandy's Rude Sands Star Power counters other Sandy's supers. If you throw your super onto their super, the damage shows you the enemy locations, similar to Crow's poison. This makes it much easier for your team to fight against other Sandys, however beware that the other team may do this to you.
|Start Of Battles||When In The Lead||Once Hurt||Getting A Kill||When Dying||When Attacking||When Using A Super|
"Did I, do something?"
"Huh, good night."
"Get some rest."
"Huh, I guess I'll have to do stuff..."
"So tired of winning."
"To sleep, perchance to dream."
"For the win."
"Huh, nighty night."
"Calm down everyone."
"So cool. Yeah."
"Go to sleep."
- Sandy was added to the game.
- The Sleepy Sandy skin was added.
- Sandy's Rude Sands damage was decreased to 40 (from 200).
- The number of hits necessary to charge his Super was increased to 6 (from 5).
|General||Home • Beginner's Guide • Game Version History|
|Brawlers||Common||Shelly • Nita • Colt • Bull • Jessie • Brock • Dynamike • Bo • Tick • 8-BIT|
|Rare||El Primo • Barley • Poco • Rosa|
|Super Rare||Rico • Darryl • Penny • Carl|
|Epic||Piper • Pam • Frank • Bibi|
|Mythic||Mortis • Tara • Gene|
|Legendary||Spike • Crow • Leon • Sandy|
|Events||Bounty • Gem Grab • Heist • Showdown • Duo Showdown • Brawl Ball • Siege • Big Game • Robo Rumble • Boss Fight • Lone Star • Takedown|
|Items||Coins • Tokens • Power Points • Tickets • Gems • Trophies • Experience • Star Points|
|Gameplay||Modifiers • Maps|