The center is shaped like a compass with walls separating the four sides. In the periphery there are a multitude of L-shaped walls, as well as 12 lakes. The corners include more arrow-like bushes with walls protruding from the middle. The map is very unsymmetrical with a vast majority of boxes located in-between walls and corners
- Brawlers with decent spread including Crow, Leon and Bo are great for bush-checking because of the arrow-like bushes and corners, as well as having a high win-rate in this mode in general.
- The center of the map is most suitable for brawlers with high attack such as Bull, Darryl and Shelly.
- Bo's first Star Power Circling Eagle is very useful in this map as it lets you see in the bushes around you while still being protected on your side decreasing the chances of getting ambushed by other Brawlers in the bushes.
- The lakes in this map are hard to traverse around which gives Darryl plenty of opportunities in escaping or ambushing.
- Frank has the highest range for a heavyweight, as well as having a high spread attack enough to check the bushes in the center of the map with a single attack. With his gadget, Frank will almost be guaranteed to stun any Brawler that ends up surviving late in matches.