Sabotage Strip is a community map for the Hot Zone event.
There is a line of bushes running through the middle of the map which extends to both sides. Bordering the bushes are two long rope fences and some medium sized walls. Near the spawn areas are some small horizontal bush patches and some more medium sized walls. The two zones are on both sides of the rope fences, allowing Brawlers in the middle grass to shoot across both zones. There are two launch pads, one on the left of each spawn. The launch pads take Brawlers to the side zones. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Long-ranged Brawlers like Belle are great here because the map is very open, and they can shoot across both zones when they're in the middle.
- Despite the amount of bushes, tanks are not viable as unlike sharpshooters they do not have enough range to make use of the middle lane.
- Buzz and Carl have abilities that allow them to bypass the rope fences. Buzz has his Super and Carl has his Flying Hook Gadget.
- Before destroying the fences check to see if the enemy team has a heavyweight or assassin. If they do, do not destroy them.
- On 16/6/21, Sabotage Strip was added to the game.
- On 25/8/21, Sabotage Strip was removed from the game.