Rustic Arcade is a community map for the Gem Grab event.
The map's center is split into a hexagon with walls facing the center and bushes bordering the opposite side, leaving an empty space between them and the gem spawn. Towards the spawns are six enclaves with bushes and two launch pads that launch Brawlers to the center. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- High-spread Brawlers work great at controlling the center and blocking entrances. However, they should be at least mid-ranged. Pam or Poco, both of which make excellent healers, have both the spread and the range to satisfy this.
- Throwers will struggle with using the open space and should be avoided. This includes short-ranged heavyweights as well. Mid-range Brawlers will work as an alternative, but are recommended to be support Brawlers. At least one sharpshooter should suffice.
- Long-ranged single-projectile sharpshooters, preferably Brock or Piper, can assist gem carriers in the side lanes or middle lane. Breaking down the six barriers should extend their range potential.
- Tara, Bo, and Carl should act more aggressive on this map because they aren't restricted by the same counters they may have seen in Crystal Arcade. Staying just behind the center top walls is recommended. If enemies do retreat to the corner bushes, it will be easy to pinch them.
- On 24/12/20, Rustic Arcade was a Map Maker Competition winner and was available to play for 24 hours.
- On 27/1/21, Rustic Arcade was added to the regular rotation.
- On 16/6/21, Rustic Arcade was removed from the game.
- On 25/8/21, Rustic Arcade was added back to the game. The environment of Rustic Arcade had changed from Arcade theme to Castle Courtyard theme.
- On 28/9/21, Rustic Arcade was removed from the game.