Rust Belt is an official map for the Siege event.
In the middle there are two long horizontal walls and some 1x1 walls inside. The bolt spawns are scattered between the 1x1 walls. On the left and right sides there are some long curvy vertical walls, some bushes, and spike clusters between the bushes.
- Throwers are excellent on this map as they can hide inside the bushes on the sides and control the middle, while having the extra protection of the spikes. However, while using throwers from the side bushes, be very alert because other throwers can still take you out. Also, if an enemy short-ranged Brawler manages to get to you, you could get sandwiched between the Brawler and the spikes. Dynamike's Star Power Dyna-Jump and Tick's Gadget Last Hurrah are useful in this case.
- A good strategy for this map is to take 1 or 2 throwers and the remaining heavyweights as bolt catchers in the center.
- Colt can destroy walls defending the enemies' side using his Super or Silver Bullet Gadget.
- Rico can use the walls in the middle to his advantage and deal large amount of damage by ricocheting off walls. This is even more effective with his Super Bouncy Star Power.
- Gale, with his Spring Ejector can be a solid pick. Placing it near the center outside the IKE can give you a better chance to make it to the center, without many issues.
- On 16/6/21, Rust Belt was added to the game.
- On 25/8/21, Rust Belt was removed from the game.