Ruins is a community map for the Showdown event.
The map is confined with narrow passages. Skulls are found throughout the map to be destroyed in order to reach the center. Near the center of the map which has rotating launch pads. In the center of the map is another spiral of bushes, walls, and Power Cube boxes. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Throwers can use the walls to their advantage and can surround their enemies.
- Tanks are exceptional in this map as they can use the abundance of cover to ambush unsuspecting players.
- Wall breaking is very excessive on this map as it gives players an advantage throughout the game.
- Assassins can hide in the enclaves in-between the map sections for cover.
- As a tank or an assassin, it is good to rush mid for boxes or to camp in the bushes around the boxes. As a thrower, it is better to stay in the middle ring and attack enemies going into the center.
- At the start of a match, it is recommended to go for the boxes in the corner, as it is much safer then the ones around your spawn.
- On 28/09/21, Ruins was added to the game.
- On 01/03/22, Ruins was removed from the game.