The map has a circular design. All of the map's features are concentrated in concentric circles. There are entrances, situated on the outer edges of all circles which lead to the map's center in which there is a pile of Power Cube boxes. The inner circle is octagonal and has four openings on the diagonals.
- Jumping straight into the middle is both extremely risky and extremely rewarding, that is, if you manage to crawl out alive. However, you should only rush if you are a tankier Brawler like Bull, El Primo or Rosa.
- Long-ranged Brawlers, preferably Piper and Brock can snipe Brawlers in the outer circles.
- High spread Brawlers work great in the inner circles where they have more room for their main attacks.
- If you choose not to head towards the center, stay near the arc shaped lakes to snatch a few Power Cube boxes.
- Crow, Bibi, and most heavyweights can use the cacti to inch towards enemies.