Royal Runway is a community map for the Showdown event.
The map has a circular design. All of the map's features are concentrated in concentric circles. There are entrances, situated on the outer edges of all circles which lead to the map's center in which there is a pile of Power Cube boxes. The inner circle is octagonal and has four openings on the diagonals. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Jumping straight into the middle is both extremely risky and extremely rewarding, that is, if you manage to crawl out alive. However, you should only rush if you are a tankier Brawler like Bull, El Primo or Rosa.
- Long-ranged Brawlers, preferably Piper and Brock can snipe Brawlers in the outer circles.
- High spread Brawlers work great in the inner circles where they have more room for their main attacks.
- If you choose not to head towards the center, stay near the arc shaped lakes to snatch a few Power Cube boxes.
- Crow, Bibi, and most heavyweights can use the cacti to inch towards enemies.
- Bush campers can use the walls in the inner circle to dodge shots from enemies.
- Edgar is perfect for this map as he can quickly smash a power cube box next to respawn, then head to the middle with a super and destroy more. Then, when a few power cubes are collected, it is easy go to brawler with super and kill him, because Edgar, when he attacks, heals himself and causes that there is no chance with him, such as Nita, Barley, Dynamike or other weak brawlers.
- Make sure to have a support brawler on your team when playing Duo Showdown on this map, such as Byron or Poco. Byron and Edgar are an especially good team because Byron can repeatedly heal Edgar while Edgar rushes in, gaining kills and power cubes.
- On 15/4/19, Royal Runway was added to the game. Royal Runway was affected by the Meteor Shower Modifier.
- On 18/12/19, Royal Runway was removed from the game.
- On 15/12/20, Royal Runway was added back to the game without a Modifier.
- On 27/1/21, Royal Runway was removed from the game.