Royal Flush is a community map for the Gem Grab event.
The map's side lanes contain bush pathways and a few walls. The left lane bush clusters points towards a smaller bush patch while the right lane bush cluster points towards another major bush cluster.
- The 4x2 bush on the lower right can be a good spot for Piper with her Ambush Star Power or any other sharpshooters since there is a open middle lane for them to focus down Brawlers in their line of sight.
- The left lane Brawler should play as a gem carrier while their their teammates play aggressive in the right lane.
- Brawlers playing aggressive should stick to barrels as they're located in important locations. Controlling these barrels can control two lanes at the same time.
- Supports should preferably be a burst Brawler or sharpshooter that can handle sudden ambushes.
- If enemies are locked in their spawns the Brawler playing support can move up to the enemy team's 4x2 bush.