Royal Flush is a community map for the Gem Grab event.
The map's side lanes contain bush pathways and a few clusters of walls. The left lane bush clusters points towards a smaller bush patch while the right lane bush cluster points towards another major bush cluster. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- The 4x2 bush on the lower right can be a good spot for Piper with her Ambush Star Power or any other sharpshooters, since there is a open middle lane for them to focus down Brawlers in their line of sight.
- The left lane Brawler should play as a gem carrier while their their teammates play aggressive in the right lane.
- The largest two bush clusters are also the closest to the gem spawn. Ambushers should be designated to those bushes, unless they're largely destroyed.
- Brawlers playing aggressive should stick to barrels as they're located in important locations. Controlling these barrels can control two lanes at the same time.
- Supports should preferably be a burst Brawler or a temporary sharpshooter that can handle sudden ambushes.
- If enemies are locked in their spawns, the Brawler playing support can move up to the enemy team's 4x2 bush.
- On 29/08/19, Royal Flush was added to the game.
- On 18/12/19, Royal Flush was removed from the game.