Rosa is a Rare Brawler who attacks in a flurry of three short ranged punches with her boxing gloves that can pierce through enemies. Rosa has high health, making her able to withstand a lot of incoming damage. Her Super grants her a shield, temporarily reducing any damage she takes by 70%. Her Gadget, Grow Light, spawns tall bushes around herself that allows players to hide in. Her first Star Power, Plant Life, heals herself for 200 health per second while in bushes. Her second Star Power, Thorny Gloves, adds 220 damage to her main attack while her Super is active.
Attack: Hands of StoneRosa fires off three short-ranged punches in a wide arc. Since her attack range is rather short, Rosa has to get up close to her targets in order to damage them. Her attacks can pierce and can hit multiple enemies.
Super: Strong StuffUpon activation, Rosa will temporarily gain a shield, along with an altered appearance and a slight increase in size. This shield will reduce any damage she takes by 70% for 3 seconds.
Gadget: Grow LightUpon activation, Rosa instantly grows a 3 by 3 section of bushes where she is standing. These bushes last for the rest of the match unless they are destroyed by a Brawler's Super or after a goal is made in Brawl Ball. They cannot grow inside walls, on water, or beneath the safe in Heist.
Plant LifeWhenever Rosa is inside of a bush, she will heal for 200 health every second.
Thorny GlovesWhile Rosa's Super is active, Rosa's main attack will gain an extra 220 damage, effectively making her damage 864 per punch and a total of 2592 damage if all 3 punches hit.
- Rosa thrives in Showdown. When using her Super, she can rush shotgun Brawlers like Bull. She is also an excellent bush camper when her first Star Power is unlocked. With Plant Life unlocked, she can hide in bushes when she is healing and when an enemy comes by, she can attack her enemy while healing.
- In Brawl Ball, you can use her Super, collect the ball, and run into the goalpost and score. However, be mindful when trying to "Walk" the ball into the goal, as any form of a stun (from the Supers of Shelly, Frank, El Primo, Tara, etc.) will knock the ball out of your possession, making you either waste your Super or die.
- Rosa and El Primo have the same movement speed, but Rosa's range is slightly longer, so she is able to chase and attack him while being just out of his range.
- Her Super has an extremely high damage resistance but has a somewhat short duration so use this with caution, especially if your health is low.
- If you can surprise the other team (in any mode) while you use your Super, you can continuously stack your Super, taking nearly no damage and wiping their team.
- Rosa's Plant Life allows her to heal 200 health per second while in a bush. Be sure to use this when battling another Rosa so you can out-heal the opponent while still damaging them. In maps with a lot of bushes, she can be very hard to defeat, especially in Snake Prairie.
- Use Plant Life on maps where there are many bushes and Thorny Gloves where there are not.
- In Duo Showdown, if Gene uses his Super, it can pull a Brawler up to himself and Rosa can pummel them with her attack.
- In Duo Showdown, be sure to have a team composition that can cover Rosa's weaknesses. The most obvious choices are any mid/long range Brawlers, these include Brock, Piper, Colt, or even Carl in some maps.
- Her Super can save her in tough situations, due to the high damage decrease. Use her Super when fighting another Brawler that you might die to.
|Start Of Battles||When In The Lead||Once Hurt||Getting A Kill||When Dying||When Attacking||When Using A Super|
"Aloe aloe aloe."
"Botany for the win!"
"Haha! Beaten by a boxing botanist!"
"Time to take care of the weeds!"
"I rose to the occasion!"
"You're having a laugh!"
"Ready for composting."
"Time to blossom!"
"Rosa is my name, botany is my game!"
"You grow girl!"
"Weed 'em and reap!"
"Petals to the meadow!"
"Leaf me alone."
"Make like a tree and leaf."
"Weed 'em and reap, darling."
- Rosa became available to play in the Training Cave.
- Rosa became available to play in matches.
- Rosa's Super Shield damage reduction was decreased to 70% (from 80%).
- Her Super's Duration was decreased to 4 seconds (from 6 seconds).
- Fixed a bug with Enemy Rosa's shield effect not being displayed correctly.
- Rosa's Super duration was decreased to 3 seconds (from 4 seconds).
- The amount of hits needed to charge her Super was increased to 10 (from 9).
- Her Star Power healing was decreased to 200 (from 300).
- Rosa's main attack effect now better matches the area where damage is dealt.
- She was given voice lines.
- Rosa's main attack damage was decreased to 460 (from 480).
- The amount of hits necessary to charge her super was increased to 11 (from 10).
- Rosa's Star Power Thorny Gloves was added.
- Rosa's health was increased to 5200 (from 5000).
- Rosa's health was increased to 5400 (from 5200).
- Her Thorny Gloves damage was increased to 220 (from 200).
- Rosa's Gadget Grow Light was added.
|General||Home • Beginner's Guide • Brawl Stars Championship • Game Version History|
|Brawlers||Common||Shelly • Nita • Colt • Bull • Jessie • Brock • Dynamike • Bo • Tick • 8-BIT • Emz|
|Rare||El Primo • Barley • Poco • Rosa|
|Super Rare||Rico • Darryl • Penny • Carl • Jacky|
|Epic||Piper • Pam • Frank • Bibi • Bea • Nani|
|Mythic||Mortis • Tara • Gene • Max • Mr. P • Sprout|
|Legendary||Spike • Crow • Leon • Sandy|
|Chromatic||Gale • Surge|
|Events||Bounty • Gem Grab • Heist • Showdown • Duo Showdown • Brawl Ball • Siege • Hot Zone • Big Game • Robo Rumble • Boss Fight • Lone Star • Takedown • Present Plunder • Super City Rampage • Power Play|
|Items||Coins • Tokens • Power Points • Tickets • Gems • Trophies • Experience • Star Points|
|Gameplay||Modifiers • Maps • Loading Screen Hints • Training Cave • Brawl Pass • Pins|