Roped In (previously known as Best Kind of Gift) In is an official map for the Trophy Thieves event.
The map has diagonal pathways connected by several bush segments. Near each base are two lakes with walls Brawlers can hide themselves in. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- It's easy to get trapped in the confined lakes near the edges of the map. If you're waiting for an opportunity to snatch a trophy head behind the enemy team's central walls.
- Medium-ranged Brawlers work well in virtually all sections of the map.
- Short-ranged Brawlers should be prepared to be on defense if an enemy ever gets close to their base.
- Supports should have an adequate damage output. Max and Pam can help protect teammates while they go to snatch trophies.
- The bush segments near the side lanes have access to some of the most open areas of the map which high spread Brawlers can use to pressure enemies to switch lanes.
- On 18/12/19, Best Kind of Gift was added to the game.
- On 23/01/20, Best Kind of Gift was removed from the game.
- On 15/12/20, Best Kind of Gift was added back to the game. Best Kind of Gift was tweaked significantly. The environment of Best Kind of Gift had changed from Darryl's Ship theme to Snowtel theme.
- On 27/01/21, Best Kind of Gift was removed from the game.
- On 16/06/21, Best Kind of Gift was added back to the game. Best Kind of Gift was renamed to Roped In. The environment of Roped In had changed from the Snowtel theme to the Arcade theme.
- On 25/08/21, Roped In was removed from the game.