The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Rolling Rumble is an official map for the Heist event.
The map's safes are covered by walls at the sides and have a long horizontal bush strip in front of them. The map's fencing and walls are arranged in barricades further on the map.
- Throwers can use the map's confined nature to pick off Brawlers using the left entrance or hiding in the map's edges.
- Heavyweights should using the middle lane to inch towards the enemy team's horizontal bush strip. After which, they should land shots continually and attempt to fall back or continue doing so if the enemy team consists of throwers.
- Sharpshooters can get a head start by using the left or right entrance opening to attack the safe directly without putting themselves in danger.
- Shelly can destroy fencing, counter heavyweights and assassins, and provide utility through their Shell Shock Star Power. Overall, this places her into a support role for more ranged damage oriented teammates.
- Rico can check the wall corners without putting themselves in danger using their main attack to ricochet shots off of walls.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.