Rolling Rumble is an official map for the Heist event.
The map's safes are covered by walls at the sides and have a long horizontal bush strip in front of them. The map's fencing and walls are arranged in barricades further on the map. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Throwers can use the map's confined nature to pick off Brawlers using the left entrance or hiding in the map's edges.
- Heavyweights should using the middle lane to inch towards the enemy team's horizontal bush strip. After which, they should land shots continually and attempt to fall back or continue doing so if the enemy team consists of throwers.
- Sharpshooters can get a head start by using the left or right entrance opening to attack the safe directly without putting themselves in danger.
- Shelly can destroy obstacles including bushes, counter heavyweights, and provide utility through her Shell Shock Star Power. Overall this places her into a support role for more range and damage oriented teammates.
- Rico can check around the wall corners without putting himself in danger using his main attack. Use his Super Bouncy Starpower and Multiball Launcher Gadget when you're in the defense, so you can easily hit enemies behind walls and charge your Super faster to finish them. If you're in the offense and low on HP, you can flee with his Robo Retreat Starpower or heal with his Bouncy Castle Gadget.
- Brock can use his Rocket Laces Gadget to get a head start and jump over both fences in front of the Heist safes. His Super can also be used to shoot over the fence from a safe distance away.
- Colt can use his Super and/or Silver Bullet Gadget to break the protection of the enemy's safe and thus, you team can all go for the safe without having a lot of obstacles in the way.
- On 29/01/19, Rolling Rumble was added to the game.
- On 21/05/19, the environment of Rolling Rumble had changed from the Old Town theme to the Retropolis theme.
- On 29/08/19, the environment of Rolling Rumble had changed from the Retropolis theme to the Old Town theme.
- On 18/09/19, Rolling Rumble was removed from the game.
- On 23/10/19, Rolling Rumble was added back to the game.
- On 15/11/19, Rolling Rumble was featured in the Brawl Stars World Finals 2019 as a Quarterfinals map against Spacestation Gaming vs 3Bears, SSG Brazil vs Tribe Gaming, PSG Esports vs Animal Chanpuru, and NOVA Esports vs Dr.HK.
- On 18/12/19, Rolling Rumble was removed from the game.
- On 27/04/22, Rolling Rumble was added back to the game. The environment of Rolling Rumble had changed from the Old Town theme to the Canyon theme.
- On 29/06/22, Rolling Rumble was removed from the game.
- On 03/08/22, Rolling Rumble was featured in the Clash 10th Anniversary Challenge as a Stage I map.