The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Rolling Rumble is an official map for the Heist event.
- Each team's Safe is surrounded by walls at the sides, and many bushes at the front of them.
- The map has a lot of walls and in the middle are there patches of bushes.
- It's good to use throwers like Dynamike and Tick and just camp behind the fence and throw, it will do a lot of damage.
- Use sharpshooters like Colt and camp by the bushes which stand by the wooden boxes and barrels.
- Shelly would be useful in this map because she can destroy the fence and you can easily come through.
- Nita is a useful brawler due to her moderate health and damage output. Her super is a great distraction and it can damage the enemy safe. Her gadget is useful to stun enemies and damage the enemy safe. Her first star power Bear with Me is useful to heal up and deal some extra damage. Her second star power Hyper Bear will be useful because it can do massive damage to the safe.
- Bull is a useful brawler due to his high health and damage output from close range. His super is useful to clear enemy bushes and damage the safe and speed to their safe. His gadget can heal him and deal some extra damage. His first star power Berseker is useful to deal extra damage to the safe. His second star power Tough Guy is useful to deal extra damage.
- Rosa is useful due to her high health. Her super will help her to block damage while attacking. Her gadget is useful to cover yourself but remember that your safe cannot hide under the bushes. Her first star power Plant Life is useful to heal while attacking. Her second star power Thorny Gloves is useful to deal extra damage to the safe.
- El Primo is useful due to his high health and damage output. He can jump to the enemy safe while dealing damage and punch it, it will do massive damage. His gadget is useful to get rid of someone and deal some damage to the safe. His first star power El Fuego is useful to deal extra damage to the safe. His second star power will go to the safe damage it and run away.
- Darryl is a useful brawler due to his massive damage output at close range (3000 at close range), so he would be useful in this map, his super can be used for defense and offense.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.