Rocky Blocks is a community map for the Showdown event.
The map is vertically symmetrical and contains various amounts of wall clumps. Each corner has bushes that curve inward at the tips. The map lacks Power Cubes boxes, with only five available in each quadrant. The center contains E-like walls where most late game action takes place. The map is vertically symmetrical.
- Most sharpshooters besides Rico perform very poorly in this map. The map lacks open and confined places except for the corners, where it is more open.
- Medium-ranged Brawlers work best on this map because of wall formations.
- The map favors Carl, a fighter with decent range and durability.
- The map doesn't have much points of interest. Brawlers that perform well in one part of the map will perform well in any other part generally. The corners do have more open space, but Power Cubes are not found there in bulk for that to have an effect on the gameplay.
- On 18/12/19, Rocky Blocks was added to the game. Rocky Blocks was affected by the Healing Mushroom Modifier.
- On 02/07/20, Rocky Blocks was removed from the game.