Rockwall Brawl (originally called Death Valley) is an official map for the Solo and Duo Showdown event.
The map is geometrically patterned with an extremely large bush border. Brawlers spawn in pairs where they have the choice to retreat or defeat their "neighbor" and take the Power Cubes that spawn with them. While the map itself is asymmetrical, some areas of the map are similar to each other, such as the wall and bush clusters near the center.
- If you spawn next to an enemy Brawler which counters your Brawler, it is advisable to move to the corners of the map. However, if you feel confident taking them on, make use of any bushes or cover nearby and attempt to force them away from any nearby power cubes.
- As the poison clouds close in, the main cover is inaccessible and it becomes an all-out fight. Ranged Brawlers are great if they can camp at a central position.
- Heavyweight Brawlers are suitable for this map due to the high amount of cover on this map.
- El Primo's Suplex Supplement Gadget can be used to throw dangerous enemies to the other side of the wall so the other enemies will finish it. Also, if you continually press on his Gadget button whilst navigating through the extensive bushes on this map, you will throw any lurking enemies before they get a chance to attack you, giving you a key advantage over them. You can use the delay to run away or prepare a devastating attack on the disorientated enemy.
- The giant bushes near the corners are good places to hide if Brawlers are low on health. However, bear in mind that enemies already in the bushes could easily launch a surprise attack on you. You can reduce the chances of this occurring by scanning the bushes with your main attack before going inside the bushy area.
- Brawlers with a wide sweep and piercing attacks, such as Emz, can take out boxes in pairs, saving them valuable time and giving them an advantage at the start of the match. Brawlers with piercing main attacks can also use boxes as cover when taking on Brawlers with non piercing attacks.
- Using throwers and other Brawlers that can hit enemies that are behind walls can be helpful since there are a lot of walls in this map.
- Rico’s Super Bouncy Star Power is extremely powerful on this map because there are many walls on this map which will allow you to bounce shots effectively, allowing you to target Brawlers even when they are hiding behind a wall. The additional damage also gives you a key advantage over enemies, allowing you to deal even more damage on top of the range increase which will help to bounce shots onto Brawlers in a variety of situations. Bear in mind that Rico is an extremely high skill cap Brawler and, to get the maximum value out of his mechanics, you need to be able to bounce shots accurately onto enemies consistently.
- Brawlers that excel at close range like Leon or Brawlers with high-damaging attacks like Bea thrive if they spawn on the out side edges because they can easily check bushes or dive straight in without much worry.
- Another Brawler that is strong here is Edgar. Because this map has a lot of walls, Edgar's Super can be used to jump over them and ambush a lot of the more low-health Brawlers on this map.
- Colonel Ruffs can be very useful because his bounce attack can damage brawlers from points they can't. His Star Power Air Superiority can help him make quick escapes because it can break walls.
- Bibi is very good on this map because her Home Run Trait can be used to knock back enemies trying to take power cubes. Her Super is dangerous for enemies because of its extremely log range, ability to bounce of walls, and the fact that she can chain Supers very easily.
- Surge is another good pick for this map because of his splitting attack and high damage. His To The Max Star Power is good for checking bushes and his Power Surge Gadget can be useful if cornered by enemies.
- On 14/6/17, Death Valley was added to the game.
- On 5/12/18, Death Valley was renamed to Rockwall Brawl.
- On 29/1/19, Rockwall Brawl was affected by the Healing Mushroom Modifier.
- On 18/12/19, Rockwall Brawl was removed from the game.
- On 10/9/20, Rockwall Brawl was added back to the game. Rockwall Brawl was now affected by the Energy Drink Modifier.
- On 16/1/21, Rockwall Brawl was featured in the Duo Showdown Challenge as a Stage III map.